Vandross Mafia

Khloe's POV

It's the night before I leave. I'm packing my stuff when my mom walks in.

I look at her

"Hey" she says

"Hey"

She walks and sits on my bed.

I continued to pack.

She grabs my hand and pulls me onto her lap. She holds me tightly.

"I'll do everything in my power to come back to you."

"I know you will, but sometimes God has other plans."

"I'm okay with whatever they are, you have to be too."

"I'll never be okay with possibly losing my child. Especially my oldest, you are my heart, my first love, my everything."

I rub her hands.

It's the next morning and I get ready to head to the private Jet we "bought" but actually stole.

Before I walked out the door I said my goodbyes.

"You be safe" my dad says pulling me in

We hug. I hug all of my siblings and hug my mom last. We hug tightly, I dropped a few tears but finally let go. I left and met everyone at the back of the airport.

We get on the plane and took off. I listened to music and looked at pictures of my family the whole way.

I'm not gone lie I was nervous. That could have possibly been the last time I saw my family. I tried not to think so much about it, but me looking at pictures didn't help that much.

We finally land in Miami.

We head to the hotel and settle in.

I call my mom and tell her we land.

I walk to the window looking at the view.

"It's really nice here"

"I know"

"I love you" I say

"I love you more"

I start to cry

"Please don't because imma cry"

"I can't talk to you no more after this"

"What? Why?"

"I love y'all so much"

"Khloe!?"

"I made you a promise to never let anyone take me away from you and I'll try my hardest to keep that promise."

"DREW!"

"Bye," I say hanging up the phone

I throw the phone to the wall breaking it.

I sit and cry hard.

That night we get ready. We get all of the guns ready. Ivory walks to me.

"You ready?" She asks

"Do I have a choice now? How is your mom feeling?"

"We argued before I left"

"Why"

"Because she didn't want me to come. And I know it's even worse because she blew up my phone and I never answered."

"Why would you not answer?"

"Because I didn't want to hear that and I could possibly lose my life. If I die I wanna die peacefully."

I shake my head

We finish getting ready and go over our plans one more time. We leave and head to the Vandross territory. We set up and get into our spots.

I say a quick prayer to myself. Me and Asia head in with loads of products. We set up a fake drug connection with the head leader.

As we stand there talking. Red and C-note along with Asia two gunmen are already silently sniping the men on the perimeter of the Area.

Ivory and Kj, along with Asia's two right-hand men take out the men blocking everything we need.

While they load up everything before we get caught up, Faith, Duce, Destiny, Rico, and the rest of Asia crew stand around and wait for the Que while watching for security.

We stand there talking to the man making fake conversations. When one of his men starts screaming.

"THEY STEALING FROM US!!!"

We automatically took out our guns and started shooting. I shot the leader first killing him. We ran and hid in spots having a shoot out.

The others joined in shooting helping us out. It was more of us than them. I look over across from me and see Kavion.

He smirks at me standing up to shoot when he gets shot up with a machine gun about 9 times. My heart drops along with my mouth. I feel myself tearing up. After finishing up the Vandross mafia, we hurry to grab Kavion's body along with everything we stole and leaving.

We head back to the hotel. I walk to my room and automatically take off my clothes and get into the shower. I turn on the hot water and sit with the water running over me crying on my knees.