Chapter 9

"Nightmares?" Kai ask as soon as you step out from the bathroom, washing your face. You nodded then you ran into his hug 'coz that was the only thing that can make you feel comfortable and safe enough.

"Its okay, I'm here." He slowly tuck you into bed and hug you tightly.

-

"Jjanggu-ya, its time to bath. You haven't bath for a week." you said calling for your new members of the family.

"Appa wanna bath too. Can eomma help appa?" Kai said putting his head on your shoulders.

"No. Appa need to bath by his own. Right, Jjanggu?" Jjanggu bark like he was understanding your word.

"Eomma could be mean at times." Kai pouted and pinch your nose. "Umm, today I'm going to Singapore for our concert." he continued.

"I know, Jongin. You've told me last week." you said rubbing his bangs.

"But you are not in a good shape to be left alone, I might make some excuses to ditch the concert." he step into the bathroom and crouched down, watching you rubbing shampoo all over Jjanggu.

"What?! You cant do that. That might hurts the fan. You have a lot of Jonginstans out there remember? I'll be fine. I promise." you still tried to endured it even though your hearts keep saying: No, I'm not fine.

"I don't really think that expression saying you are in a good condition." he wrinkles his nose.

"Kai," you cupped his cheeks. "I said I'm fine. That's my intention of inviting Jjanggu with lived with us, remember? I will not be alone anymore okay?"

He bit his lower lips before nodded but you know, inside him, he still hesitate with his decision.

-

Yes, alone day, again.

'Its okay, Jjanggu's here'

'No, its not okay, Jjanggu is a dog.'

'But he is Kai's dog.'

Those whispers inside is really making you feel lonely even more. What are those nightmares for? Your phone suddenly rang, making you flinched and hold onto your chest.

"Why does it sounded so dramatic on this lonely day?" You question to no one. You tap on your phone screen, revealing a selca of the guy that just left you a few hours ago.

With a caption, 'Jagi , I'm already at the concert venue. Miss you already.' and a heart shape emoticon was nicely put on the last word. You smile sheepishly and its gone in a second when you feel a sharp object stab your index finger.

"Ouch." you whined before putting the finger in your mouth, sucking on the rest of the red liquid.

'This is great.' You smirk alone.

The bad idea yet a satisfaction one started to controlling you. You take a snap of that bloody finger with a caption 'Look what your selca made me do. Looking at your cute face while holding knife is not a good idea I think.' and send.

Within a second, Jongin name was on the screen. "What was that ? Why is your finger bleeding? I told you to be careful." You can already imagine his worry expression. "I'm fine, Jongin. I got you huh?"

To him , hearing your laugh is like a beautiful melody to his ears. After that hard moment that happened to you last week made your laugh limited. He smiled, "You bad girl, don't you ever make me worried like that again. I need to teach you some lesson." you laughed again.