Chapter 2

He's bathing now. I was calling my mom. I need to sleep with him, on the same bed. But something was messing my mind. How can I sleep like this? Its embarrassing. "Omma!" I called out as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Heyy, why are you calling me so late like this, you should had asleep. Anything wrong? Is he treating you well?" she asked making my ears swelled up. "Omma, you know my problem when I want to sleep right. And I didn't bring my sweater. Our house is far from yours . Ottokae? Omma, help me. He will be laughing at me" I hate this habit of mine.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom doorknob being pulled. I quickly ended the call and sneak into the thick blanket. And I'm sweating in it. I saw him with towel around his neck , drying his hair. He was wearing the same pyjamas with me. Its from his omma. A couple pyjamas, pink and blue. I didn't know he would wear it. I tried to close my eyes.

-

I stopped from pulling the doorknob when I heard she whining on the phone. "Omma, you know my problem when I want to sleep right " she said. 'Problem?' my heart talks. I decided to walk out from the bathroom and saw she's already in the blanket.

When I've done drying my wet hair, I climb the bed when suddenly my phone rings. I quickly picked it up, worry if she awake by my ringing phone. I stepped out the room. "Nae, ommanim" it was her mum calling me.

After 10 minutes chatting with my mother-in-law, I walk to my cupboard, taking out my sweater. I sit beside her and saw she already sleep, with sweating neck. I removed the thick blanket from her body and wipe the sweat with my palm. Slowly, I help her to wear the sweater, hoping that she wont kill me because I'm touching her. I touch her toes. It was cold. I take out my clean socks and put it on her legs. I take the air conditioner remote and change it to a suitable temperature so it wouldn't be so cold. I smile and climb the bed. For the first time , sleeping with a girl that has to be my wife without knowing if she like me or not. Hoping she could accept me in her life.

-

I sit on the sofa. "Is Hyesun already sleeping? Did she was in the blanket?" her mum asked. "Nae ommanim . What's wrong?" I asked back. Her tone was like she's worrying something. "Check on her. She must be sweating".

"How... how did you know?" I asked. This was weird. "She never like sleeping with blanket on her. She will be sweating and cried in sleep. She just will wear sweater and socks at night. She called me just now, telling me that she left her sweater here. Can you borrowed her yours? I'm worried" she explained. I started to get worried, too. "Of course, ommanim. Thanks for telling me" I reply her, quickly arranged my steps to the room.

-

continued...
follow, comment and vote.
thanks.