Chapter 7

"I'm coming home early today." he said before waving you goodbye. You don't  know why he was so enthusiastic today. He kept smiling alone like a retarded person.

You step into the bathroom to freshen up after finishing all the house chores. But as soon as you step into the bathroom, you saw a nicely wrapped box. It was wrapped by a blue ocean paper and there's a sticky notes on it writes: 'Wear this and don't forget your sweater.'

You open the box, there's a creamy brown plait blouse and a black skirt. You took time refreshing yourself and wear the clothes. The skirt fall perfectly just above your knee. "Kai's really good in choosing clothes." you said alone.

After putting a light make up, you step outside and saw another sticky notes on a vase. You crouched down and took it and read: 'Walk to the park.'

Then, you found yourself  walk slowly to the park. Luckily that its not that far. You arrived and slightly bend to take a notes on a bench.

'Remember when we have our date here. Its the first time I hold your hands when you saw a couple holding hands. I know you are jealous of them keke. Now walk to the table.'  you cant help but to flashed a small smile on how cute his writing looks like.

You were so shocked when you see a cute brown puppy sitting on a round table. You walks to it even closer and you cant believe your eyes when you see the tags write 'Jjanggu' was on his neck.

"Jjanggu-yaa!" You screamed alone, quickly closing your mouth with your palm. You heard a chuckle as you saw a familiar man come out from the back of a tree.

"Love it?" he asked with a hopeful smile. You nodded furiously as you keep cuddling the puppy in your arms.

"Hello Jjanggu , I'm Hyesun. Its super nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." you said, too happy to even realised that you are talking to a puppy.

"And she is your eomma." Kai continued forming a smile at the end of his words.

"Thank you." you blurt put looking at him. He still smiling but soon it turns into frown. "Why?"

"But you got to promise me one thing." his expression all gloomy.

"What is it, Jongin?"

"You need to be fair. I know since Jjanggu is staying  with us, you're going to spend more time with him. Be fair okay? You gotta to spend time with even more. Can you?"he confessed with his index finger keep pointing at the innocent puppy and himself.

"What ?! He's a dog, Jongin-ah. What's the concern?" you said, thinking that what he said was funny."No, I mean,"

"Just promise me okay?"

"I promise you, Kim Jongin-sshi." you said lifting your hands in the air, mimicking a vowing pose. He laughed and nodded.

"Now , to be fair , take me anywhere you want . Date or movie or anything. I'll go." you said, still playing with Jjanggu. He flashed a smile and quickly tucked your hands towards his car.

-

Both of you just talking and singing along the date. And what special today, you have a special guest. That brown toy poodle. You've never thought that you could be so close like this with Kai, with your own husband. He's nothing but so kind, so sweet.

But you cant stop but to think, did he loves you?

He never even said that magic words to you yet. But it doesn't mean only that magic words can be the prove someone loves another person. This question kept playing in your mind. An unanswered question that no one could find the answer. Only his heart can answer it.

But how can you know? You cant open his heart or read his thought. Your head suddenly feel heavy that it change your expression.

"Whats wrong ?" his voice suddenly interrupt your Q&A-without-answer session.

"Nothing." you said, a bit too quickly forming a fake smile to make him believe you.

"You can always tell me if there something wrong okay? Remember that." he softly squeezes your hands while his eyes still glued on the road. You just nod even thought he doesn't see it.

'Tell him? What I'm going to say? Kai do you love me? No! That's embarrassing.' your heart kept asking the question that you doesn't even know the answer.

You silently sighed out and trying to put your heart at ease. But there's still a tiny voice asking and kept asking.

Why? Why? Why?

Is he just doing this to make his parents and your parents happy? And when the time came, he will leave you, crawling alone. But he doesn't need to be so kind behind his and yours parents if he's not liking the idea of this arrange marriage?

What's that supposed to mean? Whether he loves you or he just see you as a little disturbing thing, which one was true?

It's just like you are standing on a gate, don't know which side was a place of thorny flowers nor which side was a place of beautiful flowers.

But why you are asking this things to yourself? Somehow, your heart hope at least he had a little interest in you.

God, let me know.

Kai, do you love me?

'Coz i do.

-

To be continued.

Thanks a bunch babies, for reading and voting my poor fanfics ㅠㅠ