Chapter 6

Its been 4 month of your marriage. And it's already 4 times he left you like that day, too. And you're getting used to it. As always, he will give so many advises and asked you to take care of yourself.

About skin contacts, not so much. He's just going to hold your hands in a crowd to make sure you feel safe. Even your lips never touch. But you still felt grateful that you're getting close to him.

"Hyesun-ah, my members decided to make a BBQ party to celebrate our new album and I ask them to held at our house, is it okay?"he suddenly ask as he see you walks toward him. You put two mugs of coffee on the table beside him.

"Of course. Its would be fun. When is it?"he put the coffee back on the table after taking a sip of it .

"Tonight. I'm sorry for telling you now . I should do it earlier."he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“No, its okay. Then we need to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients . Our refrigerator is getting empty too." you ask him.

"Okay then . We will go at 5." you look at the clock that show 4.30 pm.

-

"Wont people recognised you?"I asked. He's an idol, people can, I mean will, recognised him. "I don't really care. Its not wrong taking your own wife to supermarket right?" he asked me back.

"Yea, its not wrong but-"

"No buts. Come, its already dark. We must get home before 8." he said cutting my words. I shook my head slowly, walking beside him. He takes the cart and both of us walks in.

And course, a few pair of eyes started to follow we too. Absolutely from teenagers. I don't even know why, but my heart is burning when I saw they look at Kai. I'm not jealous, right ?

"Hey, what are you thinking about? What do we need?" he waved his hands in front of my eyes. "Okay we need,"

-

He was pushing the cart while you was walking beside him. A few boys, around 4 years old running in the supermarket. Kai seems so happy looking at the boys. You put all the things you bought into the boot.

"When did we gonna have little Kai? Little Hyesun?" he asked as soon as you step into the car. You can feel your cheeks burning.

"I really want little Kai-"

"Yah, stop it !" you said pinching his waist. He seems to be shocked and 'ouch'ing while laughing.

"What ?! I'm just saying." he said in between his laugh.

-

The journey took about 20 minutes and now is 7.30 pm. Just enough time to arrive and get ready. But your eyes seems to be really heavy. Soon, what you know is Kai already lowering the seat position so you can sleep properly on it.

-

We arrived home , but Hyesun was still sleeping. I didn't have the heart to wake her, so I just lift her to the living room and laid her on the sofa. I put a pillow under her head so she would be comfortable. I stopped when I realised how close we are. She has abnormally long eyelashes with a button nose. She's so cute that I got the urge to kiss her, so I hesitantly laid a kiss on her cheeks. I can feel my cheeks warming and I smile to myself.

Its already 8 pm, they must be arriving soon. I put all the ingredients at the backyard.

"Kai-ya!" I heard Sehun voice outside. "Backyards ! Backyards !" I half-screamed so it wont disturb Hyesun slumber.

"What can we help?" Suho asked as soon as he sit on the chair. The others started the fire using some firewood. Kyungsoo help Kris to take care of the meat.