Chapter 3

-

You slowly open your eyes. Feeling weird because last night you're not sweating at all. And you doesn't feel cold at the same time. You turned your body towards Kai. He was sleeping soundly.

His bangs was covering his eyelids. His nose was turning red, maybe because of the cold morning. The thick blanket was covering his body and stop at his chin. Proving that he was cold. You look at the clock, its already 7 am. You decided to wake up and make some breakfast.

When you walk in front of the long mirror at the cupboard, you knew why you're cold last night. A black wolf 88 sweater was covering your small body. A white dotted socks are covering your fingers. You form a smile seeing his cute socks are on your feet. You look at him, still sleeping on the bed.

'Omma' you thought.

-

You walk downstairs, thinking of what you need to cook. You wanted to make something special because he helped you last night. If not , you will probably will have nightmares. After thinking for a few minutes, you decided to make some pasta with bacon.

-

I wake up seeing no one on the bed. Its already 7.30 am. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I make my way to the kitchen. A delicious smell was stabbing into my nose. I saw her, still in my sweater and socks, standing at the kitchen. "Ouch" she whined. I quickly ran toward her.

"Why?" I asked. "I touched the hot pan" she said washing her hands then continue her work. I sit near her, watching her little fingers moving here and there. "Its done" she said that shocked me and I quickly stop from staring her back.

She walk to me giving me a fork full of pasta. "Taste it" she stuffed it into my mouth without warning. I take out my hands and show my thumbs. "Jjangg !!" she smiled sweetly. "It will taste even more better if you eat it with the bacon" she said bringing the meal to the table. I follow her back and sit on the stool.

"Omma tell you?" She suddenly asked. "Yeah" I reply. She smiled shyly "Omma shouldn't tell you about that. Its embarrassing".

"She should tell me, or this girl in front of me will sleep in nightmares" I smiled. This habit of hers just like a little kid that need their bunny to sleep without having nightmares. "Actually I wanted to thank you about it, so eat a lot" she say receiving my chuckles. "Okay okay" I said while stuffing some pasta into my mouth. She's a good cook like seriously. "How can you had such a habit?"

"I don't know. I felt sorry for you to had such a weird wife like me" she said staring me. "Nah, its not weird anyway. Its cute" and then I realised what I said and it drives both of us to silence, a good one.

-

continued...
sorry for the short update anyway.
follow, comment and vote.
thanks.