Chapter 5

-

Today, Kai need to started his work as an idol back. It's been 2 weeks he staying home for his wedding holiday. And you will live alone at home since he need to go out of town. He will be home in late night or maybe in the morning.

"You sure you don't want to go to omma house? It dangerous staying alone for a woman" he said descending the stairs. "No, its okay. I know how to take care of myself. Hurry ! Your members are waiting" you said showing EXO members outside. They came with their manager to pick up Kai. He wear his sneakers and take his bag with a few clothes in it.

"I'm going. Make sure you don't open the door if a stranger came okay? If something happen, ask for neighbours help. When you sleep, make sure you wear the sweater and socks. And check the kitchen. Don't close all the lights when you sleep. Open the bathroom lights. Just take care okay? Aigoo. I'm so worry" he said holding your shoulders with his worry expression. "Im fine. So many worries . Don't worry kai sshi , I will take care of myself. Now go, your members are waiting"

'and watching' your heart say.

-

"Hyung, look!" Sehun said. Kai was holding your shoulders and you were smiling. "Omo , omo! Are they kissing?" Tao said fanboying overload. "They're so sweet" Chanyeol said hugging Baekhyun. "Look! Look!" Baekhyun said. Kai slowly kiss your forehead and cheeks. You blushed out a red colour.

"Take care" he said leaving you at the door. He's worried to leave you because this is the first time he did that. But you know, you need to get used to this since he will not always home. He will go next time, another time. This is his work. You've got to understand. He step into the car sitting next to the window. He open the window when the car move. Slowly he waved you goodbye. You can see a few hands also waving at you. He keep waving until he cant see you in his sight and then he stop.

-

He keep thinking about you the whole day, even when he's on the stage. He don't even know why he kept doing that. And what so not surprising, you did, too. Every time you want to do anything, the house chores, watching TV's, you keep thinking of him. What he was doing? Does his performance goes well?

Its already an hour after midnight. He's concert must had ended. And why you are still not sleeping? He tell you to wear the sweater and socks but you cant find the sweater. You did try to find it at every corner of your house but its invisible. So you think he brought it with him, then decided to watch some movie while waiting Kai to come home. When you were enjoying the movie, your phone rings. You take a quick glance and saw the caller ID was Kai.

"Hello" you heard his voice. "Yes. Its already end?" you asked. "Yeah, its already ended. Why are you still awake? Its 1.30 am. I saw you were still online then i called you. Is there anything happen? I think i would sleep at our dorm" He asked with his worry tone. "No. Everything's fine. Its just, did you bring the sweater? I cant find it" he didn't reply for awhile.

He check his bag and saw the sweater lying in his bag. He sighed out. "I'm sorry, Hyesun-ah. I forgot that you need this sweater" he said. You chuckle. "Its okay. I'm just watching some movies now. When will you arrive here?"

"We're going to arrive maybe at 3 or 4 am. Can you just try to sleep? Try okay? I'm so sorry. I willhead straight go home okay?" he reply. "No, its okay. I will try to sleep. Just sleep at the dorm. You must be tired. I will try to sleep. For now, I just really cant sleep" he keep asking you to sleep before he ended the call. You smile alone continuing the movie.

-

You heard a key was plug into the door from outside. You take a look at the watch, its almost 3.30 am. It must be Kai. You waited at for him at the sofa. And when he open the door, he was surprised to see you still awake . "You're still awake? I thought you were sleeping so I open the door myself" he said closing the door after a few waved to his members.

"Nope, I cant sleep" you said taking his bags and both of you walks into the room after closing the TV and lights. "Aigoo, look at your eyes. Panda, I'm sorry. I forgot" he said rubbing his eyes. You know he was sleepy. "Nah. Its okay. You look tired too. Get some sleep" he walk to his bag and take out the sweater. You wear it and climb on the bed. He change into his pyjamas and laid beside you.

"How was your day?" He asked turning his body to you. "Umm. Fine. Just its boring" you answered. "Boring? Poor you. And did you have any sleep? A nap?"

"Nope, I just clean the house and do anything" you reply. "Aisshh, okay then, Sleep please!"he said rubbing your bangs.

-

continued...
follow, comment and vote.
thanks.