Chapter 10

Yayy , a new update . This chapter just tell about their activities . The next chapter will be back with the track . Are you ready ??

Follow.vote.comment

Its just left a few months before his lost planet . It was the longgest gap from his usual schedule but it was a happy news for you . He was humming his favourite song when he approached you outside the house , watering the plants . He put two mugs of hot chocolate and a bunch of chocolates . As you see , he ate a lot .

"Jongin-ah , you should stop eating chocolate" you sit across him , sipping your drink . " what was that for ? " he question . " dont you scared of fats , diabetes ? You will be pig and move slow . Or you cant dance anymore " you stated sarcasmly . " that bad ?! God , i never knew " but he still continue eating anyway . You sighed out while shooking your head . Sometimes he really acts like little child , which was cute and you like it . You wondered how your children will be one day , even the dad eat a lot and had that childish attitude . How was the child ? Without your realisation , he was staring you that was locking your gaze in the hot chocolate . " did you see my face in there ? Cause you never stare anything with that focus level " he tried to take a peek in your mug , craned his neck up . You chuckle and continue with your works . You did grow a lot of flowers at the backyard for killing some time when he's not around . He walk beside you , crouched down and watch you arranging the small vase . Different colour of tulips filled in each of the vase . " this is dae hee , this is dae som , that is sun hee and that would be sun dae , ohh sun dae is a food , so its sun hae . There should be boys too , so that one is ju min and that was jung ki . Perfect ! " he mumbled alone before met his gaze with you . He smile sheepishly .

" people said if you love something you've got to named it . Like you , you was y/full/n . And i am kim jongin " he mumbled again while rubbing his left eye . Did he just said he love you with indirect languages ? And that was why he gives name to each of his favourite things . He even gave a name to his bear keychain at his car keys . " you good at giving name " you said , sincerely . " i know . And if we had children , i would give , hmm . Kim ,,, oh , i cant tell you . But i will think a few names more cause we might have a few children " you furrowed your eyebrows " and who did agree with that statements ? I dont think i am " you walk to the pipe and point the end of it at his head before you set it on . The water flows into the pipe and drenched him straight on the head making him surprised . " wake up , kim jongin . Wake up " you said before continue your eerie laugh and make his shirt all wet . He stand up and stared his all wet body . He raise his head and smirk . " come here , jagiyaa . Im feeling to hug someone " he ran to you , offering his hands and you quickly squeezed the end of the pipe , giving him a stronger effect of the water . It hit his body but he still coming to your way . " no no , dont . Kim jongin stay there . Dont move " he backhug you tightly when you are trying to run . He grabbed the pipe and did the same thing to you . Your long hair was all wet , flowed down to your body . He stared you playfully and whispered " let play together with dae hee , dae som , sun hee , sun hae , jun in and jung ki " you take away the pipe and spray it to his face receiving his squeal . " my eyes ! " he screamed , kneeling down . " yah , are you okay ? " you released the pipe , that was the mistake you make before it move into his hands . He sprayed back to your face . " haha , got you ! " both of you laughed histerically before continue playing like idiots . Its not always he spend time with you so to do such a silly things is worth it .

-

" i think playing with water on the incoming of winter is not a great idea " you spelled out watching him under the same three layer of blankets with you . " worth it " he smiled while fixing your bangs . " we can play it everyday for our routine so i can warm you everyday too " he said seductively . " yahh , pervert . Please stop it before i puke on your face , mister " you stated , showing him your palm as a sign of talk-to-my-hands . He chuckled sweetly and tighten the hugs . Ever since he come into your life , beautiful colours spilled everywhere , sadness fly away , problems was forgotten . Everyday was filled by laughters , jokes and happiness . Even when you remember all sad things , from the tiniest to the biggest , it was washed away by imagining his wide smile , crescent eyes and countless teeth . you chuckled silently when you remember how tragic your marriage with him . An arrange marriage . You think its only happen in movies , where the marriage was arrange by parents but they at last , fall in love to each other and live happily ever after . How gross it might sound , it was real and you are the chosen person . Who got that kind of fairytales life .