13

Today is the day that we leave for the football state championship. We posted the new dance yesterday and I haven't been looking at my Instagram to see the comment or anything. The game isn't until tomorrow but we are leaving today so that the players aren't tired for the game.

As always I'm sad to get up out of bed so it's a good thing I packed last night. I get up and put on a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. I walk down to the kitchen I set my bag next to August's.

I grab a protein bar because we are already late and the boys are already heading towards the car. I give mom, dad, and Alex a long hug because this is a 3-day trip. I grab my bag and head to the car behind my brothers.

When we get to the school I give all my brothers hugs before we head into school. Me and August have 10 minutes to collect the work we need to do on the trip. When I make my way back to the gym august is waiting for me and opens the door so we can go in.

Damon is late as always but he does walk in that far behind us. As soon as he sits down he rest his head on my shoulder." I'm so tired," he mumbles, "why?" I ask, "I was up all night worrying about the game," he grumbles. "Well, you should stop worrying you guys got this. Your the best quarterback in the whole state with the stats to prove it."
" Thanks, I needed that," he says with a light kiss on my shoulder.

" Alright time to take attendance I'll do all the football players first then ms. White will take the cheerleader's attendance." The football coach Mr. Walter says loudly so everyone can hear. "Okay, here we go Damon Anderson?" "Here," Damon says not sitting up. I know everyone is looking at us but I decide just to ignore it. Luckily Mr. Walter didn't look up and just kept looking at his clipboard calling off names so everyone's attention was no longer on us.

When everyone's name was called we headed to the bus to start this 8-hour journey. Me and Damon shared a seat with august across from us and Noah in front of us. We both put our legs on August's seat. I give Damon my pillow since I am basically on top of him. He takes it and puts it between him and the window.

I wake up at our first bathroom stop. It's 10:30 Damon is still passed out beneath me so I try to get up without waking him up, but no such luck because I am almost off of him when pulls me back down." where are you going?" He mumbles unhappily, "we are at our first pit stop and I want to use the restroom before we leave again." I say trying to break free of his hold. He sits up letting me go and we both go into the gas station. I go to the restroom while Damon looks for snacks and a drink.

When I get out I see Damon paying for a slushy and a pack of gummy worms. We both head back to the bus and sit back down, "you know I still haven't checked my phone since we posted that video." I say to him as we sit down, "why don't you check it now?" I pull out my phone and check my Instagram.

The video has 3 million views and 1 million likes. I have also gained a lot of follows I'm now almost at 1.5 million followers."Woah," I say and turn to see what Damon thinks. "You know what let's do something," Damon says taking my phone. I see him start a live and he hands me back my phone. "What are you doing?" I say looking at the Camera making sure we are both in it.

"Well you have all these new followers and I'm sure they would like to get to know you," he says looking at me while I look back at him. "I'm not so sure about this there 400 thousand people on here," I say looking away from him." it's ok I'll answer the questions too," he says reassuringly. I sigh and say "okay ask away." I steal some of Damon's gummy worms before I start to read questions, "Heyyy that was not nice," I hear him complain. I just giggle and start to read questions, "how old are we?"
"I'm 17 and Anna's 16," Damon answers from behind me.

I eat another gummy worm and look for a new question, "when's your guy's birthdays?"
"Mines August 11th," I say before Damon answers," mines July 23rd." The next question that catches my eye is," why are we on a bus?"

"We are heading to the football state championships," he says not explaining any farther. "Yep," I say agreeing with him," fun fact Damon is actually the captain of the football team. Oh and I'm a cheerleader that's why I'm here."

"Do you have any siblings?" I say reading the next question I see. I let Damon go first because he only has one," yes I have one sibling, my little brother josh who is 5."
"I also have siblings I have 5 very annoying older brothers. There's Alex, Asher, Aaron, Andrew, and August all A names I know."

The next question I read is," can we meet your brothers?" "Ummm only August is with us at the moment." I sigh and begin to move to August's seat here he is working on some homework.

He looks up and gives me a confused look," Damon started this live because he thinks that my new followers should get to know me so say hi." He doesn't say hi but he looks up at the camera with a smile and waves.

I return back to Damon's seat and hand him my phone. I steal his slushy from him and begin to drink it." geez woman if you wanted something from the gas station you should have said something," he says with a smile on his face. I just shake my head at him and he starts to look for a question" are we dating?" he says

It was the most frequently asked question but I have been just skipping over it. Damon answers the question for us," no not yet." He says quickly," can we dance right now?"

"I'll make something up after we get off live and post it," I say "and on that note, we are going to end this here. Thank you for hanging out with us I hope you have a great day." Damon says to my phone while I just smile and wave behind him.

He ends it and we begin to make quick bus choreography.

(Just pretend the couch is a bus seat)