23

— Damon's POV —

Waking up I feel squished opening my eyes I see both Anna and Noah laying on top of me. Only one of those two are actually allowed to be there and it's not the heavy, ugly one. Groaning I push Noah off of me and see him lay on top of Grant instead.

I pull Anna up and off me so I can spoon her instead. I know the reason she climbed on top of me in her sleep was for my warmth I swear she is always cold. It's not like I mind though I like having her on top of me.

She scoots back against me and wiggles her hips I know she did it to get comfortable again but that does not stop my boner. "Fan-fucking-tasic," I mumble to myself not in the mood to deal with it.

"Please tell me you don't have a boner," Luna says. I just open my eyes to give her a glare from where she is on her phone on the opposite side of the bed. "Man she has you wrapped around her finger," Luna says and it's not like I can argue with her because she's not wrong.

"Just be quiet before you wake everyone else up," I tell her closing my eyes again. "Yep still an asshole," she mumbles but that's the last thing I hear before I'm back asleep.

This time I wake up to dumb and dumber arguing. "You can't put milk in before the cereal!" Hannah says disgustedly. "Really because I did and my cereal taste just fine!" Noah argues back. "Hannah I don't think that putting milk before cereal is really that big of a deal," Anna tries to reason.

I can only imagine the disgusted look Anna is receiving from Hannah," Bella you wear socks to bed so your input is no longer valid," Hannah says. "Only when I'm really cold," she whispers and I feel someone fall next to me on the bed. I can tell it's Anna by the way her scent meets my nose. I fling my arm around her and try to ignore the arguing but I have no such luck as Hannah and Noah continue arguing Grant and Luna putting in their input every once in and while.

"Will you guys shut the fuck up about the dumb cereal," I say done with listening to them argue. "Well good morning to you to sleeping beauty," Noah says in a sarcastic tone.

I give him the middle finger finally opening my eyes. "Now that everyone's awake what's the plan for today," Luna asks. "There's the mall, laser tag, the movies and later we can walk the pier or go to the drive-in," Grant starts to list off options. I sit up my arm from Anna and instead resting my hand on her thigh.

"Laser tag," both Hannah and Noah shout at the same time. "Oh, would you look at that they can agree on something," I tease. They both give me an agitated look. "So let's go to lunch, laser tag, then the pier for the rest of the night," Luna suggests and everyone else agrees.

Luna and Hannah start searching through Anna's closet looking for something to wear. "Bella, why do you have to be so short," Luna complains putting a pair of Anna's jeans against her legs to show how small and short they are.

Anna sits up from where she was laying on the bed to see what Hannah and Luna were doing," I'm not short you all are just giants," she says turning and laying back down but with her head in my lap. I push the hair out of her face for her then continue to play with her hair.

"Don't worry I keep some extra pants here," Hannah says throwing a different pair of jeans at Luna. "But we are going to have to try and find a top that fits," Hannah continues. They close the closet door I'm guessing to try on different shirts.

"Aren't you going to find an outfit?" I ask Anna looking down at her in my lap where her eyes are closed, "nope Hannah will have something for me to wear," she tells me not opening her eyes.