20

"Aww you guys are cute but it's time to get up," I hear someone say in my sleep. "No mommm give us like 20 more minutes," Damon groans out. Feeling the vibrations from his chest just wakes me up more. "No can do sweetie we have to get down to the shoot to meet Emily and the other models," she says shaking us a bit to get us up.

I sigh rolling off Damon to get up," see Bella can listen why can't you?" Grace asks Damon. "Because I'm not ready to get up so you need to get back here," Damon says pulling me back on top of him. "No Damon, grace said to get up so get up," I tell him trying to push his arms off of me. "Grace help get him off me," I ask her but she is leaving the room. "No can do you got this he only listens to you anyway," she says leaving me here.

I sigh giving up, "see this isn't so bad," Damon says getting comfortable again. "No don't get comfortable again we have to get up," I say pushing him again. "I'll get up but there is a price you have to pay," he says not letting me go. "And what's the price?" I ask him. He turns his head to face me puckering out his lips. I giggle at him but kiss him anyway and he lets go. I get up going to his bathroom putting on my clothes from yesterday. I can't do much else since I don't have anything.

I walk out to see Damon is still laying in bed. "No come on get up," I say going over pulling his arm. He groans but gives in letting me pull him up. I pull him towards the bathroom. "I need a toothbrush," I tell him and he opens the bottom drawer pulling one out. He hands it to me grabbing his own out of its holder. He puts toothpaste on both of them then turns on the water running his brush under it while I just copy him.

Once we're done in the bathroom he goes to his closet grabbing the clothes he wants out. He doesn't even bother going back to the bathroom just strips right there. I let out a  light squeal turning around as fast as I can. He just laughs at me I hear him shuffle around. "Ok your safe now," he says and I turn around to see him pulling down his shirt looking amused.

"It wasn't funny," I say heading out the door. "Oh come on it was a little funny," he says chuckling at me following me downstairs. "Alright kids, since someone didn't get up like the, should of there no time for breakfast so grab something to go," grace says heading out the door. Damon goes to the pantry getting two gornala bars tossing one at me. "Thanks," I say catching it.

In the car grace and Damon sit upfront while I sit in the back. "Don't worry we don't have to go far the studios only like 10 minutes away. We just listen to music the whole way there not really talking. I feel something touch my ankle and I look down to see Damon's hand. I know it's probably cause he is nervous so I don't move just let him trace shapes on my ankle.

We get there and Damon opens my door for me I see grace shake her head smiling. We head inside and see Emily and two other people with her. "Good morning guys," grace says walking up to the group. Damon and I following behind her. Emily and grace talk for a while I'm not really listening to what they're saying but when I look up both the other people are looking at us with shocked faces."Alright so let's introduce everyone," Emily says," Sophia and William, this is Bella and Damon, Bella and Damon this is Sophia and William."

"Oh we know who they are," William says still having a shocked look on both their faces. "Oh my god there even more beautiful in person," Sophia says looking back and forth between us. "We have been watching your guy's videos for days. We never thought we would actually get to meet you guys." William says still in shock.

"Alright well now you guys know each other it time to get dressed and begin the photoshoot so let's go to the other room," Grace says laughing at Sophia and William's faces leading the way to the other room. We all get dressed and grace does our hair the way she wants. Before we all walk into the other room William and Sophia have now gone back to normal and are actually really nice.