5

When we get home it is almost 3:00. When I enter the house all my brother give me a group hug. Asher tells everyone about going to Anderson's house for dinner at 5. The whole family goes up to the game room to watch a movie. No one paying attention to the movie we are all just talking to each other. And before we know it is time to go to the Anderson's house.

I jump on Aaron back as we leave the house and he starts running down the sidewalk to the Anderson's. Josh opens the door when Aaron knocks. I see Damon walk out of a room I am guessing is the kitchen because he carries out what looks like a bowl of pasta. It smells so good in here.

I jump off Aaron's back and walk behind Damon into the room he had walked out of. I see grace making more pasta. I ask if she needs any help and she just waves me and Damon off.

Damon grabs my hand pulls me towards the stairs. He pulls me toward a room when we walk in I notice it is his room. I thought his room would be dark and messy but I see everything is put away. I walk over to his bed a take a seat.

Even though it is still summer his windows are open and it lets in a breeze. I shiver and he walks into his closet and throws a sweatshirt at me. I take it and put it on. It smells great. I can't even explain the smell it is like a hint of mint and the smell of woods. It is the best combination I have ever smelled. " Thank you," I say to him. He shakes his head and says, "it's my fault I like it to be cold in my room so I always leave the window open."

I hear grace call our names from downstairs and head down. It smells heavenly when we walk down the stairs. I see everyone is already sitting at the table so when grace says dig in no one even hesitates to grab a plate of spaghetti. I know I let out a little sigh when I take my first bit but it is the best spaghetti I have ever tasted.

Damon sitting right next to me sets his hand on my thigh and I set my free hand on his. Grace looks at me and says, "Bella I was wondering if you would mind modeling for me tomorrow. Damon and Noah have already agreed but I need some girls so if you could ask a friend to come to that would be great." I smile at her and say," that would be great I will see if my best friend Hannah can come." Grace smiles and says," Damon has never modeled before so it should be interesting."

I spend the rest of the dinner talking to Grace about her fashion designing. She said we will be on the beach for the photos. I nod I always love beach photos they always turn out so good. It is now time to go so Damon hugs me with a small kiss on the forehead. I go to take off the hoodie he gave me but he stops me and tells me to keep it.

When I get home I go straight to my room I keep the hoodie on but change into a pair of sweatpants. I turn on my tv I put on stranger things. I watch a whole episode and notice that my window curtains are open. I stand to go shut them and see that my window looks straight into Damon's room.

I see him with a towel loosely around his hips and his hair dripping water down his face. I just stare not wanting to look away. He turns towards me and he sees me before I can close the curtain. He just smiles and winks at me. I close the curtains as fast as I can.

I turn and grab my phone to call Hannah and tell her the plan for tomorrow. I tell her to be at my house by 9:45 so we can walk to Damon's house. When I get off the phone with her I see I have a text from Damon I smile. It reads, "Goodnight 😂," I laugh and send a text back. "Night😳," I go to bed while watching stranger things.

I wake up to my alarm clock at 9:30. I shower and blow dry my hair. I am so glad my room has its own bathroom because I don't know what I would do if I had to share a bathroom with all my brothers. The closet is also in the bathroom I just throw on a cropped sweater and a pair of shorts.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Hannah laying on my bed. Grace told me and Hannah not to wear makeup. Hannah stands up and we head downstairs. When we pass the kitchen I grab a yogurt cup and a plastic spoon. I open the cup and throw the top in the trash can and we walk outside to Damon's house.

In the Anderson's driveway I see 2 new cars I guess ones Noah's and the other is the women taking the photos. When I knock Damon opens the door with a smile. I walk with Hannah right behind me. Damon takes my hand and leads us into the living room.

When Grace sees me she gets up and pulls me into a hug. She introduces all of us to the photographer Emily. Grace then takes out a makeup bag and puts light makeup on both me and Hannah. It is then time to head to the beach.

Emily and Grace ride in Emily's car while the rest of us ride in Noah's car. Hannah and Noah sit in the front with me and Damon in the back. I sit in the middle seat because Noah has a bunch of crap on one side of the backseat.

Since I'm smaller than Damon I give him the outside. We roll all the windows down and jam to some songs. I can tell Damon is nervous because he doesn't let go of my hand I lean into him. He gives me a small smile and I give him a kiss on the cheek. He just stares at me, "you have to loosen up a bit," I whisper to him. I have a feeling this is going to be one fun day.