17

It's the morning and we have the 8-hour bus ride back home. I tried to stay up as late as I could so I could just sleep on the bus. So needless to say, Noah, Damon, and I are all very tired. August was the smart one and went to bed at a reasonable hour.

We skip breakfast deciding just to sleep until we have to get on the bus. I'm woken up being lightly shook," Anna, baby it's time to get up." I groan," five more minutes mom," snuggling into my pillow. "Anna I'm not your mom but I will carry you if you want?"

I lift my arms so Damon can pick me up. He slips my arms around his neck and puts his arms behind my back and under my knees. I snuggle into his chest while they walk downstairs to get on the bus. I'm awake while we are on the way but barely.

I am back asleep as soon as we get onto the bus. Next thing I know we only have 2 hours till we're home and at our last rest stop. "Oh, would you look at that sleeping beauty is awake!" Noah says looking at me. "I wouldn't be so sleepy if you 2 didn't keep me up all night," I say looking at him and Damon. "Oh boohoo come on this is the last stop so if you want anything we need to get off," Damon says starting to push me out of the seat.

"Slow your rule mister, I'm still waking up," I say slowing starting to slide out of the seat. "Well come on hurry up I have been stuck in the same spot for 6 hours trying not to wake you up so I can't even feel my legs," Damon says impatiently starting to rush me again.

I start to speed up getting out of the seat because Damon is being really impatient. I start to head into the gas station to go to the restroom. "Anna before you go to the restroom do you want anything?" He asks getting off the bus. "Can you get me gummy bears and a sprite please," I say heading inside.

Heading out of the restroom I see Damon outside holding the snacks in his hands and head out to get them from him," thank you!" I tell him taking the stuff that he handed to me. Heading to get back on the bus since we are leaving soon.

There are about 30 minutes left of the trip and we are starting to make plans for when we get home. "So I was going to go get a camera for the YouTube thing than going to get the ingredients to cook homemade pizza for the video then record it tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" Damon asks me I nod and listen to what everyone else is doing.

We are finally back to the school and I see a bunch of Asher here to pick up me and August. We grab our bags we head that way with Damon. "I'm going to go with Damon to the store so I'll be home later," I say giving Asher a hug he nods and I put my bag in the back before going with Damon to his car.

"I was thinking of getting a canon g7. Do you have any ideas about cameras?" He asks looking over at me before beginning to drive I just shake my head no and he continues. "Well I was doing some research while you were sleeping and the g7 is what most you tubers use it was also one of the more affordable ones so I figured it was a good option."

"I don't know anything about cameras so that seems like a good idea to me," I say reassuring him. He nods putting a hand on my thigh the other on the steering wheel.  "Alright so let's head to Best Buy first then the grocery store. What time do you want to film tomorrow?" He asks me," um we should do it around one because mom and dad are leaving for a mini holiday at 12 so it will just be my brothers. We will probably have the kitchen to ourselves since mom will make lunch before she leaves," I answer him thinking it through.

Before I know it we are at Best Buy and getting out to find the camera. I walk around the car and meet Damon on the other side. He grabs my hand and we head towards the entrance. "Hello welcome to Best Buy is there any way I can help you?" An employee asks he looks around 20. "Can you help us find the cameras?" I ask him.

He nods and starts towards the camera section," is there a certain camera you are looking for?" He asks looking at me. "A canon G7," Damon says to the man with a glare before I could even answer. I see the man gulp and just turn around leading us to where we need to be. "Here they are," he says before turning and leaving us.

"Do we need anything else?" I ask Damon. "We should probably also get a tripod so we can set the camera up." He says starting to head to the camera accessory aisle. He picks one and we head to the counter to pay. "Oh are you guys YouTubers?" The cashier asks when she sees what we are getting. "No we just kind of blew up on Instagram recently," Damon answers her honestly. We finish paying and She starts to look us over than almost like a bell went off in her head. She gasps," omg you are Bella and Damon I have seen you all over my Instagram and all over my TikTok."

"Yea that would be us," I tell her laughing a bit. "Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asks us. I look over at Damon because I'm fine with a photo but I'm not sure if Damon will be. He just nods at her and she rounds the counter," Tyler will you come take a pic of me with Bella and Damon?"

"Yea I'll be right there," and the guy that helps us get a camera comes to take the photo. "Ok," he says taking her phone from her. She nods excitedly Damon puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and the girl getting on the other side of me. "You better smile," I tell Damon," Anna the best your getting is a smirk." He says quietly to me. "Well just don't make it look like a mugshot photo," he lightly chuckles at me.

"Say cheese," the guy taking the photo says. I smile at the camera, the girl loudly says cheese, and I have no idea what Damon's doing. "Alright finished," he says giving the girl back her phone. Damon grabs the bag and we head back to the car.

We head towards the store for the pizza ingredients it's only a five-minute drive from Best Buy and a 2-minute drive from our houses. We get to the store and I grab a cart pushing it while Damon reads off a list of ingredients.

"Ok so let's go get the stuff to make the dough then get the stuff for the toppings," he says leading the way pulling the cart behind him. We get all the stuff for the dough," what are we getting for the toppings anyway?" I ask Damon," well I would normally put onion, peppers, and bacon on mine but since you don't like spicy food we'll just put pepperoni and bacon unless you want something else on it." He answers like he's been thinking about this for a while.

"No that sounds good to me," I say smiling at him. And we head to get the pepperoni and bacon. On the way home, we just make small talk. He parks outside his house and he looks over at me. He starts to lean forward getting closer to me until we are only inches apart. "Can I kiss you?" He asks very gently. I don't answer him I just lean forward pressing my lips to his. He takes it slow at first then it becomes faster and I need to get some air so I pull away. "Climb over here," he tells me and grabs my waist helping me over the console.

He kisses down my neck while I'm still catching my breath. He begins to make his way back to my lips and we are kissing again. He has all the control. I start to move my hips to get my legs in a better position. He groans and grabs my waist stopping me from moving. "Baby, you can't do that," he says resting his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. I feel something poking me very uncomfortably but don't say anything about it.

"We need to go inside," he says opening the door so we can get out. We grab all the groceries that need to be refrigerated and go into my house to put them away. Leaving the rest in the car. "Bella perfect timing dinners almost ready," mom yells from the kitchen. Me and Damon walk into the kitchen to put the stuff away. "Oh hey Damon," she says when she looks up. "What is all this stuff for?" She asks looking at the stuff.

"We made a YouTube channel and are making a video tomorrow," I tell her. "What kind of video?" She asks us. "We are going to try and make a pizza," I answer her. She smiles and turns her head shaking it knowing this was going to be a disaster. "Ok as long as I come back and the house isn't burnt down," she says finishing dinner.

I walk Damon back to the door," I'll be here a one." He says kissing me on the check. After that, I just eat dinner and go to bed.