15

I wake up to a loud pounding on the door, "Breakfast," the coach yells from outside. "Not yet," Noah yells back. I hear coach sigh and footsteps as he walks away. "I don't want to get up," Damon says drawling out the p and snuggling farther into me.

"You're squishing me," I groan out. Damon doesn't move, " Damon come on, we have to get up." "Oh dogpile," Noah says jumping on top of us. I don't feel Noah's weight because Damon keeps it off of me holding Noah up on his own. " are you trying to kill her with your fat ass?" Damon asks Noah.

I'm not sure Noah knows that Damon is holding him off of me. " oh come on, you weigh more than I do," he says getting off and Damon rolls over off me. " are you saying I'm fat?" Damon says in a high-pitched voice. " yes, what are you 600 pounds?" Noah reply's sassily. Damon throws a pillow at him before he makes it into the bathroom it hits him right on the head.

Noah slowly turns back around ," I should smuggle you with that pillow you just threw at me, but I will not because there are too many witnesses to get away with it." He says entering the bathroom.

I just laugh at them and go into my room to get ready. I go to the bathroom to do my hair, brush my teeth, makeup, etc. the hairstyle they told us to do today is a ponytail with our bows so it doesn't take me very long. I slide my cheerleading joggers over my skirt so I don't get too cold because we still have a long time before the game.

All the boys are just in sweats and hoodies since they don't get ready until right before game time. "What are we doing after breakfast?" I ask as we are on our way downstairs.
"I don't know we will probably just have to stay in the hotel room for the rest of the day," Noah answer me. I just nod and get my food.

We are some of the first ones in the room so we get our own table. "Oh, you know what we could do!" Noah says happily as we all just look at him confused. "We can do one of those live things like you did on the bus yesterday!"

"What would we even do on it?" Damon asks. " I don't know but I want some clout," Noah says with a pout. "You can do it but I don't know what you'd do on it," I say giving Noah permission.

"Yes! Give me your phone I'm going to start it now!" Noah says reaching his hand out to me I just shake my head and give him my phone.

"Hey guys, I'm Noah, I am both Damon and Bella's favorite person in the whole wide world." I just laugh at him and Damon rolls his eyes. Damon is in frame behind Noah. We are sitting at a table where I'm sitting next to august while Noah and Damon are sitting next to each other.

"Say hi everyone," Noah says pointing the phone at everyone. I don't say hi I just continue to eat my yogurt and wave. "Ok so ask me any questions and I'll answer them," he says winking at the camera.

"Why is everyone in your friend group so hot?" Is the first question Noah read out loud. "Well I won't say our whole friend group's hot I mean Damon in our friend group and he's like a negative eight!" Damon slaps the back of Noah's head, "your just mad because I am a 10," Damon retorts. "Yea a ten out of 100," Noah mumbles his retort.

I laugh and Damon chuckles at him. "Are you single?" He reads out next, "yes I am single but I'm kind of talking to someone," He answers the question. Something catches his eye and he blushes, "Grant get out of here!"

"Oh is Grant on there! Tell him I have a photo I need to send him that I took a couple of days ago," I tell Noah. " he asks what photo it is?" Noah responds, "I can't say it I need to tell Noah first," I stand up o whisper in Noah's ear.

"It's a photo of you two cuddling at my house," I whisper to him. "Really I didn't think anyone saw that," Noah says blushing. "Yea I woke up early that day and want back to sleep," I tell him. "Yea she woke me up twice that morning," Damon says. "That's because I had to get up and you had a death grip on me," I say not missing a beat.

"Anyways I'll send both of y'all the picture. I'm going to get more apple juice anyone need anything?" I ask grabbing my cup. "Yea can you get me more eggs?" August asks I nob and grab his plate.

I grab what I need and head back to the table. I've been hearing Noah laugh all the way from the table. "You are all August and all you've heard him say is asking Bella to get him more eggs!" Noah says before going into a laughing fit. "What's some secrets about Damon and Bella?" He says starting to calm down.

"Well I have all the juicy secrets on Damon because we have been best friends since we were little but I have only known Bella for a couple of months so you'll have to ask someone else for her," Noah answers, "so if you want the secrets about Damon to ask them now."

"Have you ever seen him naked?" Noah makes a grossed out face but answers truthfully," yes." "Ew you guys I didn't look at his di-," is all he gets out before Damon smacks his hand over his mouth. "There are people around Noah you can't just," Damon abruptly pulls his hand away," you did not just lick my hand."

"Oh but I did," Noah sassily answers him. "Come on let's go back to our room guys, no ones even down here anymore," we all stand and threw away our trash. "What are we even going to do in the room?" I ask Noah.

"I don't know," he answers shrugging. "Oh look at this question, are Bella and Damon going to make a YouTube channel?"

"I didn't think of that but the only way we would make a YouTube channel is if Damon was to take care of it," I say answering the question. "I can take care of it," Damon says nodding at me," what should we name it?" He asks," I don't know what if we just name it Damon and Bella. I mean that makes it easy to remember," I respond.

"Ok, what should their first video be?" Noah asks the live. "Oh a cooking video that would be funny," Noah says chuckling. "We would probably burn down the house," Damon says laughing also. "It would make for a very entertaining video though," I say back. "So it looks like the first video is decided. Us trying not to burn down the house." Damon says getting his laptop out of his bag.

I sit next to him as he pulls up YouTube and makes a YouTube channel for us. "Ok, Noah I think that enough of the live," Damon says after a couple of minutes. "But there's 410,000 people watching me right now," Noah whines. "Come on Noah it been an hour and a half I'm sure Anna needs her phone back. We also have the state championships in a few hours so you need to rest," Damon says to Noah.

"Rest who needs rest," Noah grumbles coming to hand me my phone back. "Bye guys hope you all have a great day! I'm giving you to Bella now so Damon doesn't keep yelling at me," I laugh and take the phone from him.

"I wasn't yelling at you," Damon grumbles back at Noah. "Bye guys hope you had fun! Sorry for the 5-year-olds that we call Noah and Damon but it could always be worse you could be stuck with them 24/7. Say bye," I say to Damon elbowing him in the ribs.

"Heyyy I am not a 5-year old that's just Noah but bye guys I hope we didn't bore you," he says as I end it. We just spend the rest of the time chilling in the hotel room only leaving for lunch. Dinner is after the game which is at 6:00.