18

I went to bed kind of early last night so I wake up earlier than normal. It's eight o'clock in the morning so I decide to go for a run to pass some time. I get dressed and head downstairs no ones awake yet so the house I eerily quiet. I leave my house plugging in my headphone into my phone and start my run.

About an hour has passed when I get back. I enter the kitchen to get some breakfast mom, dad, and Alex are in there eating breakfast. "Good morning," I say heading towards the fringe to get a water. "Good morning, honey," dad says not looking up from his newspaper.

I sit down at the table with them after making myself a bowl of cereal. "So Bella do you need anything before we leave?" My mom asks me. "I think I should be good," I answer after thinking for a second. Standing up to put my bowl in the sink.

I shower and get ready for the day putting on a cute but comfortable outfit. Once ready I go downstairs to the game room to watch a movie. About an hour and a half into the movie I hear mom yell that they're leaving and head downstairs to say bye.

I give mom a hug telling her bye and go to dad to give him a hug, "you've gotta make sure the boys don't do anything stupid while we're gone," he whispers in my ear. I laugh and just shake my head at him. "Hey no secrets," Asher tells us. "Dad told me to make sure none of you do anything stupid while they're gone," I tell them laughing at their betrayed faces.

"Dad, how could you? We are the most responsible people I know and if we were to do anything stupid Alex is there to save us," Arron says looking offended. We all just laugh and wave at them while they drive away.

"I don't know if mom told you but Damon coming over later so we can film a video in the kitchen. So everyone out of the kitchen by one o'clock got it," I tell them giving each of them a pointed look. They all just nod going back to what they were doing before.

I finish my movie and am halfway through another one when I hear the front door open. Knowing Damon's here I get up and head downstairs. He is holding all the groceries from yesterday and the camera stuff. I follow him into the kitchen. "So do you know what you're doing?"

"Kind of I was messing with it last night but I'm not the best at it yet," he says. "Let's put everything we need on the counter so why don't you do that while I set the camera up," he tells me I nod and slide of the stole I was sitting on.

"Ok ready to go?" he asks me. I nod he hits the record buttons walking around the counter, "Hi, hello, hola, bonjour guys!" I say waving at the camera. "Hallo!" Damon says "you missed German," he says smiling at me. I just shake my head smiling back at him. "Alright let's get this show on the road!" I say clapping my hands together.

"We need 2 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of sugar, and a tablespoon of   Yeast," I say before getting out the measuring cups and a large bowl. "I'll do the flour while you do the other 3," I tell Damon before going to get the flour out of the pantry. I come out and Damon is looking at all the measuring cups.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. "I don't know which ones a teaspoon and which ones the tablespoon," he tells me. I giggle at him going beside him to help him. "This ones the teaspoon," I say handing him the teaspoon," and this one the tablespoon," I tell him handing it to him.

We put the ingredients in the bowl," ok then it said to put the water and oil is," I say remembering the instructions. "Ok I'll stir while you dump the stuff in," he tells me getting a spoon out of the drawer. I put the stuff in and he mix's it. "It says we need to put flour on the counter the knead the dough for 2 minutes," I say reading the next step. "I'll gladly give you the job of making a mess," I tell him handing him the flour.

He takes it with a smile dumping some onto the counter and spreading out with his hands. He looks at his hands and I see the evil plan forming in his head, "Damon don't you dare I know what your thinking."

"Oh Anna," he says in a sing-song voice lifting his hands up to show the flour to me. I run around the island. So he can't get to me, "oh Anna don't run it's going to happen no matter how long I have to chase you."

"Please don't chase me around I went on a run this morning my legs are sore," I whine back. "You won't even have to run very far if you just come accept your fate," he smirks at me running around the island trying to get to me but we're just going around in circles.

I start to slow down because my legs hurt and it doesn't take him long ever that to catch me. Wrapping his arms around my waist carrying me back into the shoot of the car. He lets go and rubs one of his hands along my cheek leaving it all over my cheek. The other hand is making sure I can't run away.

I notice we are standing right next to the spread-out flour so I stick my hand into it without him noticing. I put my now flour-covered hand on his cheek using to bring his face down and give a quick kiss. "Haha, I got you!" I say laughing at him with the flour on the side of his face. We laugh at each other for a while before getting back to work.

"Ok, now we have to let it sit for 20 minutes in a bowl that's covered," I tell him after we are finished kneading. He sets the bowl on the counter," so what do you want to do for 20 minutes?" he asks. "Let's have a cleanup party. I'll even put on a song," I say to him grabbing my phone. I put on The Best Song Ever by One Direction.

He shakes his head smiling at me. We both are singing the lyrics while cleaning. We have the whole mess cleaned before the song ends. "Now what are we doing to do?" He asks I think for a second before pulling him into the center of the camera frame.

"Put your arms behind your back," I tell him and he does it. I stand behind him put my arms between his so my arms look like my arms are his. "What are you up to?" He asks me I can hear the smirk in his voice. "I'm not doing anything," I say innocently.

"Hi my names Damon," I say waving both my hands excitedly," and something you might not know about me is I am always smiling." I move my hands up to his checks pushing them up to make him smile. I stand on my tippy toes and look over his shoulder to see his face which just looks squished. I laugh at him before continuing.

"I also am never mad at anyone and I am also a very patient person," I say crossing my arms over his chest. He just shakes his head at me and I stop my act. I go to the pantry and grab some Oreo I also get a glass of milk. We eat milk and cookie the rest of the time waiting for the dough.

The timer goes off and I take a drink of the milk handing the glass to Damon so he can drink the rest. He quickly drinks all the milk In the glass setting it in the sink. I just stare at him confused," and that's why you drink your milk kids." I whisper pointing to the camera.

We get the dough out and start to form it into a circle. "Hey Bella we are all getting hungry," Andrew says walking into the kitchen. "Well, I said everyone out of the kitchen by 1:00 you guys should have gotten something," I tell him. "But Bella we need food," he starts whining while I just ignore him. He keeps going on and on," here you know what take some fruit with you." I push the bowl of the fruit towards him," but Bella we don't like fruit."

"I know," I say but he still keeps whining. "Andrew if you don't take the fruit I will start throwing it at you till you leave you, fatso," I say looking up straight in his eyes to get my point across. He gulps and grabs a few apples and oranges leaving.

"Alright now we have to just put on the toppings and cook it," Damon says pretending like that whole thing didn't happen. We put on the topping with no struggles,"alright now we let it cook for 15 minutes." He says while putting the pizza in the oven.

"We got invited to a dance class for tomorrow if you want to go?" I ask him trying to pass the 15 minutes. "Yea I'll go. My mom also wanted to know if you will model again for her in two days?" He asks me back. "Will you be there?" I ask him, he nods so I agree.

We just talk until the timer goes off telling us the pizza ready. We pull out the pizza and it actually doesn't look too bad. Damon cuts the pizza and we let it cool off a bit before tasting it. It tastes pretty good and we didn't burn down the house so that's a plus. We both aren't very hungry so we just make an outro asking people what we should do next in the comments.

"You can come eat now," I yell so my brother can hear me. They all come down the stair in a stampede. They all eat the pizza in a few minutes and are no longer hungry. "Alright so the class starts at 10:00 so I'll meet you at your house at 9:30 then you can drive us there," I tell Damon walking him to the door. He nods quickly kissing my forehead before leaving.