9

The cool chilly air of Seoul was the first thing I noticed as I stepped off the plane. The sun was just setting, casting an orange hue across everything the light touched.

I made my way to a shuttle to get to baggage claim and sent Mark a quick text.

Just landed:)

Already waiting
+ small surprise

if it's Jackson in a maids outfit i'm going home

How did you guess the surprise??

I chuckle seeing his response and follow the crowd of people to luggage claim. I spot mine automatically, I knew spray painting my suitcase would make it more noticeable.

I grab it and quickly spot the exit sign making my way to Mark.

"Mark where are you?" I mumble out loud looking around.

"Why don't you turn around to see?"

I turn my shoulder and basically jump into Mark's open arms. He hugs me back wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you so much." I admit trying my best to not cry.

"Hey, what's about me?" a voice says walking up to us.

"Jinyoung!" I squeal running over to hug him as well.

"Shush, I don't want a crowd to form." Mark whispers and I finally notice their full appearance.

All black outfits, with matching black masks, and hats to cover up their faces.

"I can't believe you guys risked getting swarmed." I lecture them. "But i'm happy you did." I hug Mark again hearing him and Jinyoung laugh.

"I knew you'd want to see your favorite member, so I made sure to bring him." Mark teases as I roll my eyes.

"As much as i've cherished our fond memories Jinyoung, I finally found my soulmate."

He smiles at me, and I can see his eyes twinkle with excitement.

"I've heard." he smirks. "But until you meet, it's my job to make sure you feel loved to the fullest." he declares swinging an arm around my shoulder.

I roll my eyes while laughing nat his silliness.

"Let's go before we get swarmed." I brush him off jokingly.

Through the airport exit, into a car more expensive than my house, and on the way to the Got7 dorms we go.

-/-

Unknown POV

"Yeah boss, don't worry we got them."

I smile looking down at my camera. Pictures of Got7's Jinyoung with an unknown girl at the airport.

Hello tomorrow's Dispatch cover story.