10

I don't know what I was expecting to see when I walked into the JYP building, but this definitely wasn't it.

I walked into their main practice room to be greeted by Jackson taped to a chair, Bambam dying from laughter on the floor, JB trying run from Yugeom, and Youngjae recording it all on a camcorder.

"Welcome to Korea!" Jackson excitedly yells while struggling to get out of the chair.

I look over to Mark who was shaking his head at the boys in front of us.

"Jae's back!" Bambam runs over and pulls me into a bear hug.

"Hey guys, good to see you again." I reply a little uncertainly. "So, do I have to ask why..." I trail off looking over to Jackson.

"No!" they collectively answer and I can't help but laugh.

That's Got7 for you.

I walk over and help Jackson out of the duct tape, while the rest of them clean up the practice room from the mess they made.

We finally all settle down sitting on the dance room floor just talking to each other.

"I can't believe i'm here." I admit. "It's like yesterday I was video calling Mark about how his training was going, now he's a kpop idol."

I think back to those fond memories. We were both so young, but he and I just knew he would be able to make it.

"What about you, the first time we met you were just a little kid. Now here you are, about to graduate high school, already found your soulmate." Jinyoung says and I blush up just thinking about Chan.

The letter should be here by now. I wonder if he's read it or if he'll write back?

"Well you guys seem to know him more than I do." I pout slightly. "I wrote him a letter saying I was in Korea, but I have no idea if he actually wants to meet."

It was a thought that's been in the back of my mind since i've sent it. He didn't even want to send a photo of himself, how can I be so sure that he'd want to meet. He's my soulmate, but what if he doesn't want me.

"Come on, don't get all emotional on me." Mark tries to cheer me up and wraps on arm around me. "Jae i've never met anyone like you, he'd be a fool to not automatically fall in love."

Mark picks up my legs and drapes them over his lap so I can comfortably lay my head on his shoulder.

"I just wanna know who he is already, I wanna know what's he's like in real life."

"You'll meet him eventually, don't worry." Jackson assures me.

I wonder what he's like, I wonder what he's doing?

-:-

"She's here! She's here! This isn't a drill!"

Chan's voice rings throughout the dance studios walls. He had gotten the latest letter from Jae delivered to him the day before.

He wasn't shocked of course, but it still gave him butterflies at the thought that they wouldn't be continents apart anymore.

Now she's here. Just a few rooms away, he could touch her, finally see her with his own eyes.

"Jae's here?" Felix asks his jaw practically on the floor.

"Let's go!" Seungmin shouts excitedly.

"Guys, she has no idea i'm her soulmate."

The boys look at their leader, the one who's given them strength day in and day out, and can only see a heartbroken and scared boy.

"She doesn't know her soulmate is an idol, she doesn't know her soulmate is me."

"Then we introduce ourselves as Stray Kids, you get to know her more, and when the times right, you tell her." Changbin places a hand on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay, she's your soulmate. There's no other bond like it." Minho gives him a reassuring smile.

The group heads over to the main practice room, they can hear laughter and loud voices all speaking on top of each other.

Chan can hear his own heartbeat as Jisung opens the door. They file in and he can't keep his eyes off of the girl with a contagious smile, and it seems like she can't either.

-:-

"Hello, we are Stray Kids."

Woah. Is this feeling because i'm meeting idols, or am I going crazy? My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest, but I try to push that feeling away.

There's 8 of them, but I can't help but feel myself being pulled towards the one who introduced them. Most likely their leader, black hair, and he takes a seat right across from me on the floor.

It's only now that I notice how i'm still basically on Mark's lap and I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed.

"Wait Stray Kids, like God's Menu Stray Kids?" I ask and they nod. "Oh my god that's so cool, I listened to you guys on the plane."

"R-really?" one of them asked.

"Yeah, I had your whole album on repeat for like 2 hours."

"Are you cheating on us?" JB asks and I roll my eyes.

"How could you? We've been here since the start man." Bambam fake cries.

"Yah you guys are too much." I complain trying to hide my blushed cheeks by burrowing my face into Mark's chest.

They can be so annoying sometimes, but I still love them.

"Are you guys...?" the one with big eyes asks me looking between Mark and I.

I automatically move away from him sitting on the cold wooden floor.

"Us? No, absolutely not, no." I say in a hurry. "I have a soulmate, it's not him." I explain further. "He actually works for JYP, his names Chan. Do you know him?"

All of them turn towards the one who introduced them. He runs his hand through his hair nervously before speaking.

"A little bit."