21

"Guys! Stop moving around!"

"Jeongin don't make a face!"

"Hyunjin I swear if you touch my hair again i'm gonna-!"

"So no ones gonna point out that we don't have anybody to actually take the picture?"

Christmas morning was hectic in the Stray Kids dorm. From Got7 being cramped in the kitchen trying to get breakfast ready, to Stray Kids trying their best to take a family picture in front of their Christmas decoration set up.

Jae sat in the middle of it all.

She handed the bowl of pancake mix over to Jinyoung before walking over to the living room.

"I'll take it." she stands behind the camera as they continue to squirm and move around in their seats.

"Felix your eyes are totally closed in this

"Felix your eyes are totally closed in this." Jae laughs to herself seeing the picture.

"Your boyfriend is making a face like he just deleted everything off his laptop and you're gonna point out mine?" Felix sassily replies back.

She blushes at the statement as Chan takes her side wrapping an arm around her waist. A collective groan could be heard from the other 7 members at the pair's new found PDA.

"Not my girlfriend." he reminds the younger boy. "Yet." he adds under his breath but loud enough for Jae to hear.

"Yet huh?" she asks raising an eyebrow wanting answers.

"No more pictures, I wanna eat already." Jeongin pouts.

"Come on, food's ready everyone!" Mark announces. "You two, stop it." he says just as loud making both Jae and Chan blush as they separate to walk into the kitchen.

"Yah, it's young love. You can't stop it." Jackson lectures him.

"You've been saying that since the meeting, you don't have to anymore you know?" Jae's honest tone causes Jackson to stick his tongue out at the laughing girl.

The dreaded meeting.

It went well, or as well as it could have been.

Jae won't be able to keep her identity private, but she would have protection under JYP. Meaning if any articles or rumors come out about her, JYP would speak up or sue defending her. The best part was Jae got the final say in any information about her coming from JYP.

Chan would be releasing a statement on New Year's that he found his soulmate, and to ask Stay's to refrain from any hateful comments about the situation.