4

Chan<3

I apologize for this letter coming so late. I have no idea how you can afford express shipping, but don't worry i've been saving up so I can send these letters to you faster.

First off, yes I really know a member of Got7. I used to live next to Mark Tuan before he moved to Korea. I still see him once a year when he visits back home, don't worry you will forever be my favorite south Korean citizen now.

Secondly, CB97 is an absolute God, but in my heart he's only my bias wrecker. J-one is only for the elite sorry to say. You are still stuck with me as a soulmate, but I have been appreciating CB97 more now.

I will be happy to send more polaroids, but only in exchange of pictures of you. I'm dying to see how you look honestly.

As your reading this, I have officially been accepted to every college i've applied to. Besides UC Berkeley, but I saw that coming a mile away. I'm an art major, graphic design in particular. I'm still a little unsure of what i'm gonna do, I have so many dreams but there's only so much time in one life.

So for my list of career options are: tattoo artist, free lance artist, art director for some brand, there's a million more that are in my brain.

It's kinda perfect that we're both into the arts. Music producer huh? Do you work for a company, or are you free lance? I wanna listen to your work if you'd let me. I love all types of music, and it's you so i'm sure all of it is amazing.

Can I ask a kinda personal question? You can't answer so i'm just gonna ask it anyways.

Have you started to feel the soulmate pull?

I'm not sure if that's what you call it in Korea, but hopefully you know what I mean. I know it's worse for people that aren't in contact with their soulmate, but I still feel it sometimes.

I had to go to the nurse during AP Gov because I started crying when I felt my heart dying out for someone that I couldn't be with.

I hope that wasn't too sad to hear, when I feel like that I always read your letters, but I had forgotten them at home that day. I hope you're not feeling it as bad as I am.

Please write soon, I can't wait to hear from you.

-Your Jae <3

I reread the letter multiple times and finally seal it in the envelope.

I feel the pain in my chest again. Damn soulmate pull. I'm in contact with him, it's not like I can fly to South Korea, be nicer to me universe please.

"Jae, you good?" my brother asks.

"Yeah, just soulmate pulls." I explain and he nods.

He's never experienced it before, as his soulmate and him have basically never been apart. They were best friends growing up, and got their mark on Valentine's day their first year of college.

"I'm sorry, have you gotten his letter at least?" he asks and I nod.

"Yeah i'm about to put my letter in the mail." I explain. "It just sucks that I have to wait so long." I pout.

I bet he doesn't even think about the time in between.

-:-

"Hyung you've been staring at the door the past three days, please do something else!" Changbin yells.

"I'm not staring, i'm just looking." I defend.

I can't help it. I just want to hear from her again. My heart hurts when I think about it too much.

"He's just anxious that she might bias one of us instead of him so he wants his confirmation already." Jisung teases and I throw a pillow at him.

"Go do your work." I say pointing towards the switchboard.

We're working on the Stray Kids comeback right now. Well at least we were, we've been goofing off for a few minutes already.

My phone goes off and I smile seeing who the notification is from.

Mark hyung
hey bambam said you wanted
to talk?

yeah, I found my soulmate

that's great man

about my soulmate
there's something you should know

which is?

her name is Jae
she lives in California
she's a big fan of Got7

oh does she want an autograph or something?

hyung
no
she's your Jae

my Jae?
what are you talking about?
wait?
JAE?
WTF
NO
WHAT?

surprise