Chapter I: No Exit

It was just another normal day in an idol's life, all of Monsta X members were getting ready to go to the company, Starhip, but as soon as they got there, everyone turned the attention to one of them: Wonho.
- Hyung, am I imagining things or they're staring us more than usual? - Changkyun whispered to Shownu, who discreetly began analyzing the situation, a bit confused.
- Did you see that? - Jooheon said first, as soon as they entered the dance room.
- What happened to them? - Hyungwon asked.
In the corner, Kihyun was organizing everything, quietly, what was weird coming from him. The first to notice was Minhyuk, who came closer.
- Hey, is everything ok? - he whispered to his friend.
- I wish, it seems like we have a problem...
- A problem?! - he basically yelled.
- Shh, shut up. - he did a sign for Minhyuk to speak lower.
- Problem? What do you mean?
It's better to not say anything for now, and don't say a word to the others, okay? Let's not screw their morning... - Minhyuk agreed with his head.
Kihyun was worried and apprehensive, not knowing what to do. Should I tell them or not?
- Is everybody ready? - Jooheon said.
They got to their places and Wonho was about to turn on the music when their manager opened the door, desperated. The boys got startled. Kihyun didn't dare to open his mouth, because he was afraid of the news that were about to come. Minhyuk, on the other hand, was the first one to say something.
- What happened?
- We-we ha-have pro-problems. - he said, nervous. - Wonho, we need to talk.
Wonho's eyes were widened, scared of what he just heard. He looked at the other members, worried, and then left the room, following his manager. When both got to a safe place, away from everyone, his manager began the conversation:
- Wonho, there are some serious accusations involving you on Twitter. We are trying to handle and investigate everything to understand what is really going on, but without any success for now. Some monbebes already wrote some messages on Fancafe and we're doing what we can, but...
- Bu-but... - he was shocked, his body froze and he couldn't say anything.
- I'm so sorry... go back to the dormitory while neither the paparazzis nor the press get her. I know everything happened all of a sudden and it's too much, but we'll do our best, right?
- But...
- I'm gonna talk to the boys. Get back home before these rumors spread, soon the whole kpop industry will be talking about this and I need to be sure you are safe in the dorms, without anyone bothering you.
- O-Ok...
- Ok, I'm gonna ask for some employee to lead you to the car. - he turned, but then he got back quickly - I almost forgot, try to not look at your phone for a few days, get distracted instead.
Wonho was completely paralized. It was supposed to be a morning like the others, but all went downhill. What accusations are these? How did all of this happen in a few hours? How are monbebes feeling? Without noticing, Wonho was already in the car, on his way to the dorm, and as soon as he got there, he ran to his bedroom, turned on his phone and when he realized what was really happening, he bursted into tears.
At Starship, the manager had already talked to the rest of the group, but he asked for everyone to forget that and begin the practice. They were gaping, couldn't think of anything else, but how Wonho was feeling at that same moment. As soon as the manager left the room, Minhyuk threw himself on the floor and holded his head with both hands, Hyungwon went to the corner and leaned his hand against the wall and ran his hand through his hair. Kihyun placed his hands behind his head and exhaled deeply. Jooheon sat on the closest seat he found and Changkyun was the first to react:
- What just happened? It's a joke, right? Must be... Are we recording some new program or something?
Shownu scratched his head.
- I wish it were, but everything the manager said is true. Those eyes staring us earlier... Well... they weren't looking at us directly, they were staring Wonho. I didn't know how to tell you guys this... It's personal and delicate... I'm truly sorry, guys.
- Yo-you knew?! - Kihyun pointed to his hyung.
- Wh-what? You too?!
- I-I didn't know how to tell you guys either. Also... I didn't want to screw the morning, those dumb comments are definitely rumors, I thought it was't a big deal... I saw it after checking the stocks today.
- Was this the problem you were referring to earlier? - Minhyuk asked, sighing.
- Yes... Like Shownu said, you know it's a delicate topic and...
- It doesn't matter. - Changkyun interrupted Kihyun - It involves Wonho, instead of waste time discussing who knew and who didn't we should worry about him and see what we can do as his family. Because we, today, right here and right now, we're the closest to him. So let's please stop bullshitting and let's try to find a way to help him.
Kihyun was willing to punch the youngest, but his words impressed him, so he just let his revenge behind. Shownu smiled for a few seconds after listening to the maknae, he was so proud. Minhyuk, who was crying, stood up and decided to hug the youngest rapper, his words were really touching. Hyungwon and Jooheon looked at each other and smiled slightly, getting closer to the others after that.
- Who would say that one day you would scold Kihyun, huh? - Hyungwon said.
- Miracles happen. - Jooheon laughed, hugging the other rapper from the side. - Let's find a way to go home, Wonho needs us.
The six boys went to the manager's office, and after a lot of discussion their manager decided the after everything that had happened, it would be better for them to be at the dorm. Their mind was elsewhere and that would only hinder their productivity.
As soon as they got to the dorm they ran to Wonho's room, who had his door locked. They knocked on the door desperately.
- Wonho, open the door please, we want to talk to you. - Changkyun said first, as always.
- We want to know how you're doing. - Jooheon said.
- We are worried. - Hyungwon completed.
- You guys already know? - o Wonho asked, crestfallen, as soon as he opened the door, slowly.
The six of them gave him a hug, that was all they could do at that moment. Wonho wasn't a fan of talking about himself, his feelings, probably less in this situation, that involved his past and his career. Since the members knew Wonho too well, they decided to not insist, just show their love and support.
Day after day and Monsta X routine had to get back to normal, but this time, with only six members out of seven. Wonho was requested to say home until things get better, but everything looked much alike an endless nightmare. Wonho thought he was about to lose his mind, he feared his future, he feared what monbebes would think about him, he didn't want to disappoint his fans. He tried to fit his feelings in his songs, but sometimes his mind was just empty, he just wanted to cry. When the boys were out, he would just burst into tears for hours, he didn't want to show his brother how weak he was, he didn't want them to worry more about him.
Monsta X comeback was getting closer, the problems weren't solved, the accusations were there, and the criticism didn't stop. At that moment, Wonho was just and ex drug addicted who had fooled his childhood friend, he was devastated, completely out of options. He didn't want to run away anymore, but also he wouldn't accept lies about him on the Internet, that's why he accepted the police investigation, so that he could be declared innocent.
As much as he apologized and tried to explain the whole situation, a lot of his fans (and other kpopers) kept criticizing him, and that broke him inside, he was feeling more and more down, with no one to help him, and he felt he was taking Monsta X with him. After a lot of days thinking about it and crying secretly, he told Starship that from that moment on, Wonho wasn't a member of Monsta X anymore.

Last day of Wonho as a Monsta X member:

Notice how he tried not to cry at 3:05