Chapter III: Find You

Wonho was climbing the wall when he felt his cell phone vibrate. Wonho stood with one leg on each side of the wall and took the phone in his pocket to answer it, being careful not to lose his balance at that moment.
- Yes? - his voice was weak.
- Hyung? Is that you?
- Jooheon? What are you doing this late?
- I had a bad feeling, are you alright, Wonho?
- Yea, yea, I'm good. - a noise from a motorcycle came up in the background.
- What noise was that? Wonho, what are you doing outside at this time?
- No, it's not what you think.
- Don't think you can fool me, that noise was too close. Where are you? I'm gonna take a taxi and get there as fast as possible.
- Don't worry, Jooheon, I'm fine. I'm fine... - as soon as he said this last phrase, Wonho collapsed. Listen to Jooheon's voice was so comforting, he wasn't feeling lonely like before.
- I know you, hyung, and I know it's not easy to go through all of this, you don't need to lie nor pretend you're ok with this to me. Me and the boys are here for you, ok?
Wonho couldn't stop sobbing through tears.
Now take a deep breath and tell me where you are. - Jooheon continued. His voice seemed calm, but he was screaming inside, afraid of what could happen to Wonho if he hadn't called or insisted.
Wonho told him his location, and since it was somewhere relatively near the dorm, in a few minutes all seven were all together. As soon as the six got to the bridge, Kihyun and Shownu ran to take Wonho out of that wall, a sudden movement and he could fall. Hyungwon ran with the blanket to cover him, Wonho was crestfallen and petrified, almost unrecognizable. Changkyun tried to wipe the tears from his hyung's face, which were practically frozen. Then Minhyuk and Jooheon tried to lift their brother, who was kneeling on the sidewalk, totally unresponsive, and put him in the car. The seven went to Wonho's apartment, because now, more than ever, he needed their help. The six quickly took off Wonho's shoes and coat, taking him to his room afterwards, where they covered him and left him for a while.
- We need to do something. - Hyungwon said, as soon as he closed the door.
- Yes, we do, urgently. - Jooheon completed.
- His situation is not good... At all. He can't be alone anymore. - Changkyun said, he was worried about his hyung.
- Yeah, but we can't leave the dorm just like that, you know how the company policy is. - Kihyun countered.
- But we can't leave him like this. - Minhyuk said.
- I know... - the mother of the group answered.
- Let's stay here for tonight, happily tomorrow we don't have any schedule, and also, we can't risk Wonho doing that again... we don't know what can happen. - Shownu decided.
- But... what about the company, hyung? - Changkyun asked, afraid.
- I'll text the manager, we can solve the rest later. - the leader ahswered.
- Ok, well, we'll sleep here then. Hyungwon, go get the blankets, and Changkyun, go help him. Jooheon, go check Wonho, please, and Shownu... organize the living room, please? Try to move this table away so we can put the sheets. - Kihyun gave the instructions.
- What about me? - Minhyuk felt left out.
- Go help your father. - Kiki said and laughed at the joke he had made, along with Shownu, who gave a small smile, while Minhyuk and the rest stopped what they were doing and looked at him with a disapproving look.
- What about you? What are you gonna do? - Hyungwon complained.
- I'm gonna make Wonho a soup, he was freezing.
- You?
- Does anyone here cook better than me? - silence. - That's what I thought, now stop complaining for God's sake and let's finish all of this to get some sleep.
The boys began their chores, they were exhausted and just wanted to fall into bed. Shownu pushed the table in front of the sofa with Minhyuk, then Hyungwon and Changkyun made the beds. Jooheon went to Wonho's room to see how he was doing and covered him some more, after all, the night was quite cold. The five finished first, but Minhyuk and Shownu decided to help Kihyun by doing the dishes. Around forty minutes everyone had done their duties and lay down.
- Do you know what? This looks like that Find You scene that we shot. - Minhyuk commented, which caused a laugh in the younger members.
- What irony, don't you think? - Jooheon said.
- I just hope that in this irony Wonho gets well ... Now let's go to sleep. - Kihyun finished, which caused a little surprise in the other members, since it was rare for Kihyun to speak such sweet words.
Everyone fell asleep, Shownu slept on the couch because of his back problems, while the rest slept on the floor. Shortly afterwards, the door to Wonho's room opened, and he came out, with a gratitude expression for everything his brothers had done for him that day. They saved me, and the time has come for me to stop being a burden to everyone, I need to get up and take it all in the same way that they take it for me. Tears streamed down his face, he took a photo to always remember that moment, and thus be able to gather strength for what was about to come.