Chapter VII: Someone's Someone + bonus

A few days after Wonho's dream, he was discharged, went to get the kitten at the veterinary hospital and went to his home to rest. He had already called his mother and communicated what had happened, and she almost went to a mental hospital because of the outbreak she had, but after a while she managed to calm down, as he said he would visit her soon. Wonho's mother stopped going to her son's house after her career took off as a member of Monsta X and the paparazzis could always be around.

He visited his mother on December 30th, because as much as he didn't tell anyone, he was feeling bad. He got there around lunch and spent the afternoon keeping company with his cats and his mother, who was happy to see her son. At dusk he returned home and went straight to bed.

The other morning, he woke up a little late, around ten o'clock in the morning. Maybe I should have brought Pom and Yoreum here for a while... I still haven't had an answer from the manager. He unlocked his cell phone and checked the kakao, but there wasn't any news ... After getting out of bed, he took a shower and decided to have breakfast, preparing a fruit salad and going to watch some tv, then getting ready to go to the gym, He hasn't been in a while, and maybe a little training would improve his mood? He spent approximately two hours there, training everything that did not include his arms, as he was still wearing that splint. He wasn't caring much for lunch or anything. After the gym, he went straight home, taking another shower and going to sleep, he was feeling exhausted, but he didn't know why. He woke up a few hours later, it was four in the afternoon, so he decided to have a snack, making a drink with one of his supplements and picking up his cell phone.

"Tiring this end of year?", Wonho decided to send a message in the group of seven, with no hope of an answer, as they would most likely be busy, but oddly enough, he received an almost instant response from the maknae: "We are going to make a presentation in a few hours. And you, hyung? Are you okay? "." Yes, I'm rocking this performance! I'll be watching, "he replied, sending an emoji next.

As much as in Wonho's messages he looked completely fine, he was feeling that something was missing ... A few more hours passed before the sun went down, and now it was only a few hours before the new year, Wonho was very depressed, so he decided to write one little, maybe a new song would come out of your thoughts? He picked up a notebook and started writing. Little by little things started to flow, he could feel the rhythm it would be, it went something like this:

멍하니 하늘을 올려다 보고 (Blankly looking up at the sky)

가끔은 생각에 잠겨도 보고 (Sometimes even if I'm thinking, I see)

내 안에 채워지지 않던 모든 것들이 사라져 (That wasn't filled in me, everything is gone)

너를 떠올리면 (When I think of you)

And another part was like this:

Where you are

바람이 바람이 전해줄까 너에게 (Will the wind blow to you?)

Where you are

바램이 바램이 전해질까 너에게 (I want you to come to me)

The more he wrote, the better he felt, the more relieved. He recorded some things to not forget the rhythm and test if his ideas fit. The time passed so quickly that when he realized it was just over an hour before New Year's. He decided to take a shower and put on his most comfortable pajamas, lying on his bed next. He started watching some mukbang videos on youtube, which promptly made his belly growl, so he got up and went to the kitchen, separating two packs of ramen. He did the first and went to the small table in the living room, sitting down and putting some film on the television. As soon as he finished the first one, he decided to make another package, but as soon as he put the water on the fire, he heard the fires outside. He went to the window and watched the show. He wanted the boys to see this. It was the first time of him "celebrating" new year. When he was in Monsta X, he didn't have time for that, because every year they had obligations, and this year would be no different. He decided to take out his cell phone and send photos of the fireworks in the group with the seven. "Happy New Year guys. Stay safe." This time, they didn't answer, they were probably coming home and were very tired. After the fireworks show, a rain started and Wonho sat down again trying to write something else, but nothing came out. He decided to eat the other package of ramen, sitting on the table, and just before eating the first piece, he had another idea of ​​music, starting to write little by little and whispering the rhythm in order to fit the words correctly.