{3.}

"Esme, I'm not going to say sorry to Charlie for saying ACAB. I'll say it once and I'll say it again."

The entire time Bella glared at the red head not liking the situation and not to mention the embarrassment Charlie Swan was put through. It took so much strength to not go fight the girl, but first of all, she was a newborn. Which meant Valerie is a whole lot stronger than her. Second, how would it look if she fought a minor? And third, aside from him being her father, she kind of agreed with her. She just didn't want to admit it. No, she would never admit it.

Take it to the streets, defund the police. No justice, no peace.

"Valerie, shut up already!" Edward sighed getting tired of having to hear the girls thoughts. For Edward to loose his mind was when you knew where the problem was coming from. Nobody had ever ticked him off the ways she does. And let's be honest, everyone was sick and tired of the two fighting.

Which is why the next words that came out of Esme's mouth surprised every single person in the house. In different ways at least.

"Valerie, you're going to Italy with Alice and Edward."

"Italy!?" The girl shouted beyond excited though everyone else knew what the real reason was. Alice had a vision. The Voluturi know about her, and wanted to use "visiting Renesme" as an excuse. Though Alice's vision showed the three of them traveling to Italy for the covens safety. The problem was that when this was brought up in the family meeting( without Valerie), Esme was against it. Blinded by her love for the teenager, she wouldn't allow it. But, some way or another, she's finally had enough of the chaos and decided it was for the best in 3 seconds.

"Italy?" The girl repeated excitedly hugging Esme.

"Yes. It was Alice's idea. We want you to meet some people."

"Other vampires?"

"Yes." She sighed keeping the smile on her face for the girls sake. "Now, if I were you, I'd get shopping. Alice, go with her." Immediately, the two girls were gone, already hopping in the car and driving to the city. Under normal circumstances, Valerie would have been reluctant. She hates shopping and anything girly, but Italy? She knew she had to suck it up and not complain.

Meanwhile, everyone else waited patiently for them to be out of hearing distance.

"No offense," Emmet was the first one to speak up. "but, when she finds out the truth, she's going to be really mad. Then what will you do when she decides a to leave off on her own?"

"She would never." Rosalie was the first one to respond with a role to her eyes. "The brat -"

"Hey, no name calling." Esme glared at the blonde cutting her off. The funny thing is that for once, Carlisle wasn't really in control of the situation. Mostly because his beloved Esme was the one doing it, but he also didn't really know how to deal with Valerie. Like everyone else, this was the first time he met someone as outspoken as the girl.

"Valerie," Again, Rosalie rolled her eyes. "Val may be underage, but she's not stupid enough to leave."

"You're wrong. All of you." Emmet couldn't help but look heartbroken, because his wife was disagreeing with him. It was taking a whole lot of energy to not get angry. "Of all places, she's being taken to Italy. She's going to meet the Volturi, and they will try to convince her to join when they find out about he gift. There's no doubt and you guys don't seem to care."

"Of course we care, which is why Alice and Edward are going."

"Yes, the two people the Volturi wants for themselves. Knowing Edward, he'll probably let her join them."

"You're not wrong." Edward crossed his arms over his chest, smiling at the idea of the girl being gone.

"Edward." Esme glared.

"I'm joking." he assured her.

"Emmet," Carlisle finally stepped in. "Edward may not like Valerie, but even then he would never do such a thing. I trust him."

"Honestly, I can't believe we're even having this discussion." He took off, this time not realizing  he was picking up some of Valerie's behaviors, storming off dramatically to his room. As a matter of fact, everyone has seemed to pick up something from the girl. Especially, Renesmee, which Bella and Edward were not really okay with. But the thing is, if Nessie would have gone to public school and having been raised the ways he was, she would definitely would have been bulllied.