{.4}

"Listen, Emmet." Valerie silently, yet nervously walked up to the Jeep that was picking her up that afternoon from school. "Do you still have those eggs?"

"What eggs?"

"You know. The bag of eggs you tried making me bring for lunch."

"Oh, yeah." The male responded reaching to backseat. Immediately, he held up the bag and almost handed them to the ginger but nothing before pulling them away. "Hold on, what do you want them for? Hey, Nessie, how was school?" He asked the older girl when she climbed into the back seat.

"It was-"

"I'm going to egg their cars." Valerie cut the girl off, as if it were no big deal.

"No, you are not." Emmet frowned.

"I am. And if you don't hand me that bag right now, I will leave the house in the middle of the night and use raw eggs." She threatened.

"Then I'll just tell Esme."

"So you're going to be a little snitch?" The girl grew upset. "Let me do this."

"Just tell me what happened." Emmet decided to distract her by driving home as fast as he could.

"Those assholes, Daniel Newton and Daniel Stanley is what happened. They were talking about... me." At the mention of the two humans, Emmet burst out laughing. Of course it made sense. Their older siblings made their life's a living hell, and now it seemed they were passed the baton and making fun of her. The coincidence was that the two males had the same first name and were also best friends.

"They just like you." He tried.

"I will hit you." She threatened.

"What did they say?" But the girl never spoke. She just starred out the window. If she weren't a vampire, she would have definitely been crying. When the girl still didn't say a thing, Emmet turned to Nessie with his arm reaching out to her. Although she was hesitant, she went a placed her hand in his, replaying, showing him the entire scene that happened during lunch. The girl was humiliated, and at how angry she got, he was happy she didn't lose control.

"You're going to be okay." Emmet rubbed the girls shoulder, though she quickly pushed his hand away.

"Sexual harassment."

"I'm your brother." He stated. "I'm trying to comfort you."

"Just- just leave me alone." She sighed jumping out of the jeep, and running, arriving much faster to their home. To her room. To her bed, which is where she went to hide. All she wanted to do is cry and let that pain out. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. Hit-break something, but it now all came with a price, and the consequences isn't something she wants to deal with. Let alone ever think about.

She should have just let me die, she repeated over and over again.

I had to suffer as a human, now as a vampire. For all eternity

.