{.8}

"Emmett, It's wing, snap, rock. It's not that fucking hard!"

Before the giant male could even respond, let alone react, Esme was already standing in the room, with her hands resting on her hips. Starring at the girl in disappointment. Valerie knew she would get another lecture, but she couldn't help it. All the knowledge in the world, and Emmett couldn't figure out a simple dance. So of course, she was beyond frustrated.

"Just- take a break." Valerie walked over to her mother for all intents and purposes. "I know. Just say it."

"That's not- I- did you always use such language? Growing up, I mean."

"No." Valerie responded thinking back to her childhood. Sure, she would drop a bomb every once in a while for comedic purposes, but it's seemed to have gotten out of hand recently. "I'm sorry. I just- I don't know how else to let out all this anger. I use to slam doors and scream, throwing the nearest thing in my reach. Now if I do that, I'm tearing down the house."

"I get it. It's hard. You're bored and angry, but I promise it will get easier. I know it will. It did for Emmett."

Surprised by the woman's words, Valerie managed to look up at her, while Esme only nodded, assuring her she heard right. "Believe it or not. Emmett struggled in the beginning, so why don't you ask him for some guidance. Then, maybe, you can teach him those little dances."

"Yeah, yeah." The girl nodded. "Maybe I will." She nodded more to reassure herself.

Emmett struggling with his anger was the last thing she expected. Rosalie, definitely. Maybe even Edward and Jasper, but not Emmet. He's the playful one. Nothing about him screams angry. Maybe scary but only because he a muscled giant.