{.5}

"Uhuh, you're coming home with me." The audio kept playing in Valeries head after having heard it and seen it too many time.

"You're coming home with me." She laughed to herself picking up a bouquet of flowers she found when grocery shopping with Emmet and Nessie after school. And then it hit her, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Nessie." The teenager called the other teen. "Hey have you seen this?" She showed the girl a video using the famous audio.

"No. TikTok is lame."

"You're one to talk. At least my favorite show isn't Riverdale." Valerie rolled her eyes and walked over to Emmet. Asking him the same thing.

"Yeah." The male replied. "What about it?"

"It reminded me of Carlisle." Valerie replied trying not to laugh and blow the joke.

"Oh. Why?" Emmet was confused trying to put it together.

"I think those were his exact thoughts when he ran into dying teenagers."

"Mmm." Emmet tried to think it through until he understood it. He laughed. Like a real laugh, and that was something Valerie hadn't experienced. Usually it was always a chuckle and him trying to stay in control because he would get called childish by Valerie herself. When he wouldn't stop laughing she decided she should have kept her mouth shut and she was right. Because Nessie had walked up to the two not thinking it was funny at all.

"That really mean." She told them.

"No, yeah." Emmet tried to calm down and be serious. "It is." He nodded. "But it's actually pretty funny. Edward will really like that." He smiled.

At the mention of the males name, Valerie decided it was best to walk away rolling her eyes. She was still having issues with her eldest 'brother' as Esme made her call him. And she knew Emmet was right. He would find it funny, but the moment he were to find out it came from her, well, he would go ballistic and make sure everyone was against it. That was just who he is and she didn't understand why he hated her so much.