Chapter 10 - The Truth

(Killua's pov) (Morning)

'Warm...' I think as I snuggle into a warm pillow? Blanket? Carrot? 'Whatever it is it's warm' I smile. I hear breathing and I open my eyes. I open my eyes and... REALIZE MY FACE IS LESS THAN A INCH FROM GON'S. I quickly get up, red covering my embarrassed face. I calm down and get closer to Gon. I stare at his face. 'He's so cute...' I think but sigh. "Will you ever feel the same?" I ask quietly, running my hands through his hair. 

(Gon's pov)

"Will you ever feel the same?" I hear Killua ask. I feel his hands run through my hair and my face turns a billion shades of pink. I open my eyes and Killua stumbles back. "How long have you been awake?!" Killua asks. "A minute" I say. I look into his eyes. 'A pretty shade of blue...' I think as I make my way over to him. I cup his face and look into his eyes. "How do you feel about me?" I ask. Killua's face turns red as he's frozen in that moment. 

"Do you hate me?" I ask, starting to feel sad. "N-no!" Killua stutters. "Do you love me?" I then ask.

I bring my face closer to his. "Love?" He asks, breathless. "Do you love me?" I repeated. Killua looks into my eyes and sighs   "give me a moment" Killua says and my heart feels like it might break. I shed a tear and let go of him. Killua backs away a bit and sits on the ground processing what just happened. 

Killua stands up and grabs my hand. "I wanna show you something" He says, dragging me out of the tent and down a path. I see a small island with a blossom tree, a bench and shiny water. "Wow" I say. I see Killua flash a small smile. I smile too. We walk on a red Zen bridge crossing over to the blossom tree. Killua sits on the bench under the tree and pats the spot by him. I sit by him and we stare off for awhile. 

"It's so pretty..." I say looking at Killua. "This is exclusive land I own, so nobody can bother us" Killua says. I smile again. "So why are we here?" I ask. Killua turns to me. "I would like to confess a feeling I've had for a long time..." He continues. I stare into his eyes. "Gon... I-I-I- HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND LIKE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND!" I fall off the bench. 

I get up and make eye contact with Killua. I decide to say the words I've always wanted to say ever since I met Killua. "KISS ME KILLUA!" I scream. Killua's face turns red, he launches at me and for the very first time... kisses me. Our lips make contact and I wish time could just...stop... right there... right now. My very first kiss... from my best friend...Killua.

Our lips part and my arms are wrapped around Killua. "That answer good enough?" I ask. "Perfect for me." Killua says, arms wrapped around my neck. "Be my boyfriend?" Killua asks. "Sure." I respond. We kiss for awhile and then I remember there are other people in the world. "Oh we should probably go back to camp." I say and Killua sighs. "okay" He says. 

Writers note:

Hello my readers!

How is the Killugon?

How do you think Retz will feel about this?

Please follow me and star the chapter!

Have a nice day!