Chapter 11 - Telling Mito And Friends

(Killua's pov)

We are running back to camp. I can't believe Gon is my boyfriend now! My mind is blown!!!!

We arrive at camp and see everyone siting at the camp fire. All of the sudden Gon screams "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW" and everyone starts dancing like crazy as boomboxes appeared and played Dear Future Husband and disco balls appeared lighting up the place. I stood there awkwardly as everyone danced-

JUST KIDDING 🤣

We got there saw everyone and told them we were together now. Everyone was happy and congratulated us on now being boyfriends. Everyone got their stuff together and we all went home.

(After getting to Gon's house)

Gon and I arrived at Gon's house's door. I look at Gon and he looked a bit sad. "Are you okay Gon?" I asked with a worried face. Gon looked at me and sighed. "My Aunt Mito is a homophobe just to warn you..." Gon said, frowning. I sighed, "Nothing out of the ordinary, my whole family is full of homophobes" I said. Gon smiles. "Well nothing is gonna stop me from loving you Killua!" I blush. "Baka! Shut up!" I say as we both giggle. "Anyways, let's go in..." Gon says and knocks. 

Mito opens the door smiling. "Hi Gon and Gon's Friend Killua" She says. "Hi, Aunt Mito!" Gon says, smiling. "Hello, Mito." I said eyeing her. We both make eye contact and have a staring contest for a few seconds. Mito breaks contact. "So, you boys seem to have something to tell me." Mito says. "Can we go in first?" I say in an annoyed voice. "Oh, yeah come in!" Mito replies.

Gon, and I walk in. Mito shuts the front door behind us. Mito sits down at a table. Gon and I join her. "So about what we need to tell you..." Gon starts. "You might hate me but I have a boyfriend now..." Gon finishes, looking down at his lap. Mito spits out her drink. "YOU WHAT?!" Mito screamed, standing up. Gon stood up quick. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" He made clear. I awkwardly sat there watching them go back and fourth. 

"WHO IS THIS "Boyfriend"?!" Mito asked, angrily. "KILLUA IS MY BOYFRIEND, I LOVE HIM AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!" Gon screams. I stand up. "EVERYONE CHILL AND SIT DOWN" I scream and everyone becomes quiet. Mito, Gon and I sit down. "So, I am Killua and I am Gon's boyfriend..." I say, as if it's not obvious. Mito sighs. "If you were going to fall in love with someone you could have at least fell in love with a girl instead of this ugly white haired freak." Mito says and my heart breaks. "D-did you just call me ugly?" I asked, hurt.

Gon's eyes turned dark. "Shut up Mito, Killua is the most beautiful person I have ever seen and has the perfect personality! He is all I think about and means the world to me!" Gon screams, he picks me up and walks to his room. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes as he sat me down on his bed. Gon sits down.  Suddenly all my tears come out at once. I fall on Gon and cry. Gon holds me as I sob in his shoulder.

"G-Gon?" I stutter. "Killua?" Gon says, pulling my face to look at him. "Am I really an ugly white haired freak?" I ask Gon. Gon starts crying too. "No, Killua your the most beautiful human I have ever met and mean the world to me." Gon says, smiling at me. I smile back at him and he kisses me. All of my worries fade away as I kiss him too. 

"I love you, Gon"

"I love you too, Killua"

Writers note: 

I may or may not be crying right now. 😭

I hope the story is good so far.

Just to make sure everyone knows I respect all sexualities and respect the fact everyone is different. 

How did this chapter make you feel?

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Please follow me, star the chapter and check out my other books!

Bye! <3