Chapter 20 - Pictures and Names

(I saw this picture and my brain was like "THIS IS PERFECT" so here I am.)

(Killua's pov)

The club members spread out to take pictures of all the baseball team people. Me on the other hand was looking for an excuse to hang out with Gon. I hummed as I saw Gon cleaning off his bat. I smiled and walked over. "Killua!" Gon said, hugging me and I blushed. "Baka..." I responded. Gon giggled, placing his baseball bat down and sitting on a bench. I sit next to him, we chat and I take a few pictures of him.

After a bit Gon cones to an interesting subject. "Hm... Killua, if we were to adopt a kid, what would we name them?" Gon asked, looking at me. I looked down at my lap and thought about it. "Hm... if they are a boy Aki would sound nice or Izuku. If they are a girl I'd say... Natsuki or Taylor." I said and Gon nodded. "I like those too." Gon says, hugging me and kissing my cheek. "G-Gon- stop doing that! It's embarrassing!" I say, blushing. "But I love you Killua" Gon replies. "I-I love you too B-baka" 'he's such a idiot... My idiot' I thought, wrapping my arms around Gon.

"Hey lovebirds!" Kurapika said, interrupting our moment as I sigh. "Hm?" Gon hums. "Karma just started a fight with one of the boys on the baseball team!" Kurapika says, dragging Gon and I to where Karma was. I sighed as I ran forward and saw Karma beating up Deku. Grabbing Karma's wrist mid punch. Karma and I made eye contact and glared at each other. Karma let go of Deku and walked away. I frowned and then pulled Deku up. "Thanks Killua." Deku said then walked away. 

I turned around and was met by Gon hugging me, arms around my neck.  I smiled. "Killua, your so cool!" Gon says and I blush. "Whatever Baka..." I said, kissing his cheek. I looked around and noticed Kurapika and Mitsuba sitting there sipping tea and eating cookies while watching us. "I-" I started but then Kurapika cut me off. "Feel free to continue." I grabbed Gon and dragged him off to the bench where we sat again.

Writer: Hey everyone! If you were to adopt/have a child, what would they be named? I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please follow me, star the chapter and have a nice day!