Chapter 15 - Explaining And A Date

(Killua's pov)

"I used to be an assassin" I said to Gon. 

I went on to explain the ways my family tortured me and put me through intense training.

Gon looked like his mind was gonna explode. "Don't worry, I'm now an ex assassin" I finish. Gon just stares at me. "Gon, are you okay?" I ask, poking him. All of the sudden Gon's eyes widen and he hugs me. I fall back startled and confused. 'Why is he not leaving me?' I think. Gon hugs me tighter and I almost forget how to breathe. "Killua... why didn't you tell me before...?" Gon asks, pulling my face to look at him. "I was afraid you would leave me if I told you" I answered, still shocked. "Killua... why would I leave you just because you did something you didn't want to?" Gon asks, his face getting closer to mine. "Your still the love of my life Killua and nothing can change that..."

I start crying. "Why aren't you running?! Why are you so confident in me?!" I ask, trying to get out of his arms. "Simply because I love you Killua." Gon said. I paused for a second and that was the very second Gon grabbed my face and kissed me. We kissed for a bit, we got closer until we fell on each other. I pulled away. "I love you too, Gon" I said, picking him up. 

I made the Retz situation look like it was suicide and then we somehow found our way back to Gon's house. 

We are siting on the front steps of Gon's house right now, as I lay my head on his shoulder. So... Killua, wanna go on at date?" Gon asks, smiling. I blush and punch him in the shoulder. "Sure, Baka!" I say, as we both start giggling. "Okay, where should we go?" Gon asks, looking at me. "Let's go to Greed Island park!" I respond and we both high five. "Perfect!" Gon states, giving me a kiss on the cheek, at which I blush again. 

(When we arrive)

"They flowers are so pretty!" Gon says, smelling them. "They are" I respond, holding his hand. We both go sit on a bench. "Hey Killua! Look at me!" Gon says and I look at him. The moment I look at him his lips locked with mine. I closed my eyes as we kissed, Gon slowly wrapping his arms around me. We pull apart and Gon says. "Killua, you taste like chocolate!" I blush and rub the back of my head. "Of course I do Baka! I eat it all the time!" We both laugh. "Chocolate isn't good for you though Killua, your teeth could be damaged..." The green and black haired boy says, cupping my face. I stare at his beautiful face. 'What did I do to deserve this angel?' I thought and said. "Don't worry about me Baka..."I say, my face as red as a tomato. 

Gon smiles and kisses my forehead. My boyfriend and I sit there for awhile watching the clouds and chatting, Gon embarrassing me every so often.

'You really are the light of my life Gon...' I thought, gazing at him.

Authors note:
Hi everyone!!!!

How is the book? 

What is your favorite part?

I see this book has gotten quite popular and I have to say... THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS! I'm not done with the story yet but I never thought so many people would read this! Thanks!

Anyways, just out of curiosity do you ship Killugon, Gonkillu or both?

Please star the chapter, follow me and have a great day! Bye! :D