Chapter 24 - The Best Day Of My Life

(Killua's pov)

I teared up as I looked down at Gon and the ring he had in his hand. I had been waiting so long for this."YESSSSS" I practically shouted and jumped on him, pushing him down while hugging him in the process. We both stood up and Gon placed the engagement ring on my finger. I always thought I would be the one to propose but I guess I waited too long.

(A few weeks later)

I stood as I waited for Gon to walk down the isle. He wanted to wear the dress cause he thought it would be fun. There were chairs with people from Gon's family and both our friends there, including the ones who had been there from the start. Kurapika stood next to me with a book that he was supposed to read from.

After everyone had been welcomed and a few speeches were made, music played as Gon walked down the isle with his Aunt Mito who was holding his hand since his dad didn't show. Gon walked up and stood next to me as we both smiled. We looked at Kurapika as Kurapika started to do the traditional wedding word stuff. "We gather here today to watch as Gon Freecss and Killua Zoldyck get married." Kurapika says and everyone claps. Mito takes a seat and watches. "Now take your vows" Kurapika says and I smile. I take a deep breath."I vow to love you forever." I said, looking at Gon. "I vow to love and never betray you." Gon said, smiling.

Mitsuba brings up the ring and we both take the rings. Mitsuba sits down next to Aunt Mito. I place the ring on Gon's finger and Gon places a ring on my hand. "Now, will the husband kiss the husband." Kurapika says. Gon and I kiss and everyone claps. We walk down the aisle as everyone congratulates us.

Gon and I dance together to different songs as we felt like back when we were younger. It's crazy how fast time pasts. "I love you, Gon." I spoke and Gon replied. "I love you too Killua!" He's always been the light of my life ever since that day I saw him and will always be. 'Gon you are light...' I thought, blushing.

This is the happiest I've ever been in my life.

The music slows down as we both look at each other.

"Thank you Gon." I said.

"For what?" Gon asks and I just giggle.

"Nothing, baka."

THE END

(Writer's Note)

Writer: I'm finally wrapping up this story! I tried to make the description of the wedding as accurate as someone that has never seen or been married can. I hope this ending wraps up the story well. I would like to thank everyone that read this story! I'm so grateful for everyone that said nice things, read my story and hopefully enjoyed it. When I started this book I never thought I would get this far but here I am! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoyed this story, thank you!

(517 words)