Chapter 7 - Camping

(After Lunch) (Killua's pov)

This Retz girl is really creeping me out... I mean she was looking at me through the corner of her eye the whole lunch period! Sometimes I wish I could just kick some people out of my life. Although if she pulls anything on MY Gon I might have to reuse my assassin skills.

 Anyways Todoroki, Deku, Gon, Kurapika, Kioko, Karma, Ray, Norman, Emma and I are going camping on Saturday. I know that's a lot of people but Gon is a people person and I can't say no to those puppy eyes of his. 

(Saturday) (Killua's pov)

Okay so I'm in a limo with Todoroki, Deku, Gon, Kurapika, Kioko, Karma, Ray, Norman and Emma right now. Gon is chatting with Kurapika, Ray is sitting with Emma and Norman playing video games, Deku, Karma and Todoroki are drawing and Kioko and I are just sitting awkwardly a little to close for comfort. 

Kioko turns to me and smiles "Hey, your Killua right!" She says. I awkwardly look at her. "Uh yeah and your Kioko right?" I say. She almost looks like she's gonna faint. "You know my name?!" She squeals. "Uh yeah Gon told me..." I say trying to put distance between Kioko and I. "I love your hair, it's fluffy!" Kioko says and pats my head. "Personal space Kioko!" I say. Kioko fails to back away. "Hey wanna take a selfie?" She asks. "Sure..." I say and we take a picture together.

(Once we got to the camping place)  (Killua's pov)

Kioko and I have became friends in the time we were stuck in that limo. "Hey everyone let's get out and set up!" Gon says flashing his famous smile. I smile and we all set up our camping stuff. Gon and I are sharing a tent tonight which is making me nervous because I forgot my sleeping bag so I will have to sleep with Gon who's sleeping bag can (somehow) fit two people in it. 

Anyways... everyone is siting at the campfire right now. I'm sitting by Gon and Kioko, who seems to be writing something. 'Hmm... I wonder what she is writing.' I look over her shoulder and see the words "Killua's pov" and I'm like 'um what the-'. "Hey what are you doing?!" Kioko asks, pushing me a bit. "Uh nothing!" I say, waving my hands in front of my face. "Hmm..." She hums and looks away. I turn my head away and all of the sudden I hear her whisper "Get your man Killua." I blush and turn to her. "How did you know?!" I ask, confused. She smirks. "I know everything Killua." The girl says, with a big smirk on her face. 'Damn' I think and turn away. 

"Hey everybody, I brought this game called the pocky game!" Todoroki says, being more excited than his normal calm self. Gon tilts him head. "What's the pocky game?" Gon asks. Everyone laughs. "I don't know either" Deku says. I laugh and stand up. "I'll explain!" 

(After Killua explaining) Gon's pov)

"Hmm... so... we... take the stick, place it in our mouth, another person puts their mouth on the other end, and we both close in to the middle, slowly?" I say, smoke coming out of my ears. "Exactly!" Killua, the beautiful, white haired boy says. "Then... I'll play with Killua!" I say, innocently, still not understanding fully. 'Acording to my friends the best way to learn is by doing it!' I think. 

Killua blushes a lot. "Are you sure, Gon?" Killua asks, sitting by me. "Yep!" I say, flashing my signature smile. Killua blushes even more. "Okay then..." He responds.

Writer: Hey, guys/girls! How are you? Are you enjoying the story? Do you have any ideas for the games they could play? Please tell me, in the comment section! Please follow me, star the chapter and have a wonderful day!