Chapter 18 - Another Date And A New Friend

(Gon's pov) (Dinner time)

"Killua!!!! Its time to go! You've been in the bathroom for an hour!" I shout, banging on the door. "5 more minutes!!!!" Killua screams. "Out now, Killua! Or I'm coming in myself!" I shout, ready to nock the door down. "NOOOOOO" Killua screams as I nock down the door. "Hi-" I start to say but then see Killua shirtless. "Baka, stop looking at me!!!" Killua says loudly, punching me in the face. 

Realizing what's happening I blush. "Get outttt!" Killua, says pushing me out and pushing the door back up. I giggle. "Killua is so cute" I say, thinking out loud. "I can hear you!" Killua says, from the other side of the door. I laughed and walked out into the living room. 

(Killua's pov) 

Gon finally left me alone to finish getting dressed. I ran my hand through my hair and then put on a shirt. I walk out, fluffing my hair and walking into the living room. "Hey Baka." I say to the idiot standing in front of me. "I'm not a idiot!" Gon replies, puffing his cheeks. "You are though" I respond, kissing his cheek and blushing. "Well lets get going Killua!" Gon says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door as I dodge a pie Mito threw at me.

(Once they got there)

"Gon, where are we?" I ask, looking around. There's a building with a huge popcorn statue and a slushy statue in front. "The new movie theater! I heard they have the best snacks and comfy seats!" Gon responds, a big smile on his face. I blush and smile too. "What movie are we gonna see?" I asked, holding his hand. "A romantic movie that someone told me about." Gon says, pulling me into the movie theater.

I get chocolate Robots and a chocolate shake, Gon gets a strawberry shake and some sugar cookies from the snack stand. We both sit down and get ready to watch the movie. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. The movie starts and we watch the movie.

(After the movie)

"Gon, the movie is over..." I say, calmly, running my hand through his hair. Gon snores a bit and I giggle. I pick him up bridal style and walk out of the movie theater and back home. Tucking him into bed I get in bed too.

(Monday morning)

"IT'S MONDAY GAY BOYS" Aunt Mito screams, throwing a pie at me. I quickly wake up and dodge it. Aunt Mito runs out and I screech.

Gon wakes up and gets up. "Killua!" Gon says and I smile. "Hi Gon." Gon hugs me and I hug back. "Well we should probably go to school..." I say, letting go of Gon. "Okay" Gon replies.

(After getting ready and arriving at school)

I sit down and stare out the window as Gon walks out to the field to play baseball. 'He's so handsome' I thought, watching him. The old hag started talking. "We have a new student! Why don't you introduce yourself?" She says, moving over so a nervous boy with pink hair and a scarf on could be at the front of the classroom.

The boy looked really nervous. "I-I'm Mitsuba..." The pink haired boy says, looking at the ground. "Okay Mitsuba, you can take the seat behind Killua. Killua, raise your hand." The old hag, Bisky, says. I raise my hand and Mitsuba sits behind me. Putting my hand down I turn my head and see him cleaning a camera off. "Hey, I'm Killua. Do you like photography?" I ask. Mitsuba nervously nods. "You should join my photography club" I say, smiling slightly. "Y-you want me in your club?" Mitsuba nervously says. "Yes" I answer. "I'll take you there after class." A small smile appears on his face. "Okay"

Writer: Yo! That's the end of this chapter! I put Mitsuba in there as everyone requested! Mitsuba is such a great character. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter, please star the chapter, follow me and have a nice day!

(680 words)