Chapter 16 - A Gift From Gon

(Killua's pov) 

I wake up in Gon's room. "Huh? When did I get here?" I ask myself. I look and see a note on the table. I pick it up.

The note: "Hey Killua, you fell asleep while we were looking at the clouds. I'm out getting something right now. Aunt Mito said she will make you breakfast but don't scream at me about it if she throws it at you, she has been very moody lately. Anyways, I got you a necklace! It is placed within a small bag next to this piece of paper. By the way I think you are the cutest thing in the world no matter what Aunt Mito says. 💖 

 - Gon 

P.S. I love you."

I blush. 'He's so sweet' I thought, picking up the bag and opening it. 

I cup my hand over my mouth, my other hand holding the necklace

I cup my hand over my mouth, my other hand holding the necklace. 'Did he really get this for me?! It's beautiful! He really didn't have to get me this! This must have been expensive! I hope he didn't spend too much on me...' I thought, putting on the necklace and looking in the mirror. I gasp. 'I love it...' I thought, cupping it in my hands. 

I let go of the necklace, still wearing it. 'I will treasure this forever' I thought. I then decide to go eat breakfast. I walk out the door and all of the sudden a pie comes flying at me. I quickly doge, catch the pie and see Aunt Mito making a run for it. "What the heck" I say out loud. I then sit down at the table and eat the pie. After eating the pie I admire the necklace for awhile. 

There's a knock on the door and Gon comes bursting in. "Hey Killua!" Gon shouts. I smile. "Gon!" I shout. 'Well, that's one way to make an entrance...' I thought, giggling. Gon sees me wearing the necklace and runs up to me. "Do you like the necklace?" Gon asks. I smile and look him in the eyes. "I don't like it... I LOVE IT!" I scream and hug Gon, giving him a kiss. Gon smiles, putting his arms around my neck. I smile back. 

Mito walks into the room, sees us and then leaves. Gon and I laugh. 

"So... what do you wanna do Killua?" Gon asks. "Hm... I don't know... take a walk?" I asked. "I love taking walks! I bet it will be even better with you!" Gon said and smiles. I blush. "Shut up Baka!" I respond, grabbing Gon's hand. "lets go!" Gon said, dragging me to the door. "Wait, I need to change!" I say. "Okay!" Gon responds. He lets go of me and I go change. After changing I come back out and we leave.

Writer: Alright! That's the end of this chapter! What do you think of this one? Please star the chapter, follow me and have a amazing day!