Ending the harem and choosing only one girl.

*Sorry this got delayed, had to celebrate for getting a new PC.
-Also, 3 to go!
___________________________________________________________________

"So, Ayanokouji-kun, we've completed every task you made us do... Tell us the results and the one and only winner..." Horikita said.

"Right... Well, the winner is... Oh, before that, the top 5-2. So top 5, congratulations, surprisingly, it's Kushida." Ayanokouji said with a flat tone.

"Hah?! She's in the top 5 even after what she's done to you?!" Kei asked.

"I have the same questions." Horikita said.

"Hey, most parts of the criteria are based on skills, and believe it or not, Kushida is more skilled than you Kei. The only reason why she isn't higher is because of her being a two-faced bitch. Anyways, 4th place goes to Kei." Ayanokouji said, again, in a flat tone.

"What?! I'm not the winner?!" Kei asked angrily.

"Well... No offense Kei, the only reason you got to the top 4 is that you proved to be a huge help during the whole year that I relied on you, but the girls who are ranked above you can easily fill the role that you had." Ayanokouji said and Kei started tearing up.

"No need to worry though, I'd still protect you, but not to the extent that might get me expelled." Ayanokouji said.

"You... You jerk!" Sato said.

"How can you do this to your own girlfriend?!" 

"I-it's fine Sato-san, Kiyotaka and I a-already talked about what he really thought of me a while ago..." Kei said.

"B-But..."

"Let it go, Sato-san." Matsushita said and Sato just stopped and took a step back.

"Now that we are done with that small drama, in 3rd place is Ibuki, well, technically, it was supposed to be Hiyori, but you took her place since she fell sick, so it's Ibuki. You could've actually won, but it was unfortunate 'that' happened which affected your final results." Ayanokouji said.

"Damn it..." Ibuki said a little bit frustrated knowing her mistake.

"Now, 2nd place goes to... Sakayanagi Arisu."

"Fufu, oh my, I still made it despite me making a mistake?" Arisu said.

"Well, in all honesty, you're actually tied with Ibuki, but since your mistake was caused by your disability, I ranked you above her." Ayanokouji said.

"Now, the winner... It's all between Haruka, Horikita, Kamuro, Matsushita, Kiryuuin and Asahina-senpai, the 3 1st years, Amikura and Ichinose." Ayanokouji said.

"Remember, Masumi-san, if you win, make him happy, if you don't, I'll make sure to make the rest of your life a living hell." Arisu whispered to Kamuro.

"Huh? You're not going to tell me to share him with you or something?" Kamuro asked ignoring the threat.

"Fufufu, no need to tell you that, after all, that's a given." Arisu replied.

"Riiight...." Kamuro said.

"Fuka-chan, make sure not to forget our contract. Even though my skills are no match with yours, we both know my family outside the school is more powerful than yours, right?" Asahina said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah. It'd be boring to keep him to myself anyways." Kiryuuin replied.

"You two, would you please come here for a sec?" Amasawa called her two fellow first-years to the side.