Reject Story: Two

*If my ideas seem dull or boring that's mostly because I've milked my brain to its last drop, just like how Nas Daily milked our country.
-If you're wondering why this is labeled as a reject(ed) story, it's because it's bad, both the writing and the plot. But since the idea itself is decent (I think), I decided to post it.
>I'll probably delete this once this week's part is up.
_____________________________________________________________

'Close call.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Wait, let's stop there." Kiyotaka said.

"I was going to say the same thing." Kiyotaka said.

"Makes sense. We are the same person after all." Kiyotaka said.

". . . . ."

"...What now?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I don't know. Also, you're me, so whatever your decision is, it would be the same as mine." Kiyotaka said.

"Right... Let's take a shower then? Wait, no, that came out wrong." Kiyotaka said.

"No need to explain. I already know what you mean. But who's going first?" Kiyotaka asked.

".....Let's settle it with rock-paper-scissors." Kiyotaka said.

"I don't think that's going to work, since we do think the same way and about the same things." Kiyotaka said.

"Right... Would it be wrong if we go together at the same time?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I wouldn't say that it's wrong, but it would certainly be weird." Kiyotaka said.

"Right..." Kiyotaka said.

"Huh, it seems like our minds aren't perfectly aligned with one another." Kiyotaka said.

". . . . ."

"You know what? You should just go first." Kiyotaka said.

"I won't try to reason and ask why I should go first. And I'll take you up on that offer." Kiyotaka said and Kiyotaka nodded, then, Kiyotaka went to the bathroom, while the other Kiyotaka sat on the couch thinking about how or who will go to school tomorrow.

He thought about it for quite a while, until he came to the conclusion, and at the same time, the other Kiyotaka finished taking a bath and was now out of the bathroom.

"Your turn." Kiyotaka, who just came out of the bathroom, said.

"Ah, right." Kiyotaka stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom, while the other Kiyotaka went to his or Kiyotaka's bed and sat down. He checked his phone and saw that there were a few messages.

'Would it be wrong to check his messages? .....Of course not, he's me, and I'm him, so there's nothing wrong with that.' Kiyotaka thought before unlocking Kiyotaka's phone and checking the messages.

There were messages from different people, there were messages from group chats as well. Kiyotaka decided to prioritize the private messages first, and some of them came from troublesome people, there were messages from Amasawa Ichika, Asahina Nazuna, Ryuuen Kakeru, Hashimoto Masayoshi, Suzune Horikita, and girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, is also there because she's the actual girlfriend and people will most likely get mad if she wasn't there.

Because he felt obligated to do so, he checked Kei's message first. She had a lot of messages ranging from one-word messages to messages that were as long as a paragraph.

"...Why do you have my phone?" 

"Ah, you're done... How'd you know this is your phone and not mine?" Kiyotaka asked.