Chapter 1

A/N- I don't recommend this book, it's very poorly written and is over 2 years old so it's also very cringey. It's the first fic i ever wrote so it's gonna be bad. I have warned you so if you continue with this book, don't leave comments like 'this is so cringey' and 'what the hell is going on' etc.

It was my first day of my second to last year of highschool, I was moved from my last one because i was being bullied. After my mom die, my dad started to drink excessively as became abusive. I never told anyone that.

I stepped into my Homeroom not knowing anyone in there so i just made my way to the back and sat down. After my homeroom teacher sorted me out with my timetable and locker, i made my way to art.

I was abit late because i was trying to find my locker and once i found it i memorised it and walked to art. I hadn't realised i was late but as i stepped in the room, the room went silent.

Everyone was staring at me.... even the teacher. As i made my way to the back i could feel his eyes burning the back of my head. "Take a picture it will last longer" i said as i plopped down flipping him off.

"Miss L/N, that is no way to speak to your teacher, on your first day when you decide to walk in late" He said as he brushed his raven black hair out of his face and i couldn't help but get lost in his hazel eyes.

"So for that, you have a detention with me after school" He put his thumbs up in a sarcastic way. I rolled my eyes and got my sketchbook out.

I decided to draw Mr.Way but i drew him with my own twist, or in other words- With horns and a moustache and a snake tongue. "That's very Flattering miss l/n but do the work on the board please." He said whilst towering over me.

I jumped and turned around as he started down at me with a stern look in his eyes. "That's not really my style so i'm gonna stick with this for now." I sent a sarcastic smile his way and i packed my stuff up and left.

I walked to the back of the school where i knew a pack of my cigarettes would be. So i sat down against the wall and took one out, and lit it. I leant back and took a drag letting the smoke gal out my nostrils.

"You shouldn't be smoking on school property." I looked up and saw Mr.Way leaning against the wall with his own cigarette on his hand. "Well hypocrite much ?" I said as i pointed to the one in his hand.

"The difference is Im and adult, and you are underage." He then leant forward and snatched it out of my hand and stomped it out. I the. took his one and did the same.

He put his hands either side of my head and whispered in my ear. "Do that again and i will have to punish you. Understand?" A pink tint covered my face. "Now get to class." He stood up and i got my stuff and walked around the corner.

He walked past "Don't make me have to escort you Miss L/N" he shot a glare at me. "Fuck sake" i muttered and walked off. I had english but i couldn't be assed to turn up so i bunked in the toilets until the bell rang.

After the bell rang, i ran to the back of the school and lit another cigarette, But this time i took a drag and fell asleep, i jolted awake when my fingers started burning "FUCKING SHIT BAG CUNT FACE" I shook my hand wincing. "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "When are you gonna leave me alone ?" I scoffed when he didn't answer and walked home.

Time Skip (a few hours later)

I chucked on a black dress and put some of my misfits clothes pins on my denim jacket and slipped on my all black converse. I grabbed a black bag and filled it with my cigarettes, a lighter, my phone, a blade and my fake ID.

I walked to the club and where i showed the bouncer at the entrance my fake i'd and he put a wristband around my wrist which meant i could get drink at the bar without always showing my ID.

I sat at the bar and and ordered 4 Yager Bombs and two rounds of tequila shots and i downed them. "Put those on my tab please." I looked around me and i saw Mr. Way. "F-for fuck sake" i stood up and walked to the bathroom and into the wrong one. I didn't know cause i was off my fucking head.

I stood at the sinks and pulled out the blade and started to slide it against my wrist not realising how deep i was doing it. I started to feel dizzy and tried to grab onto the sink but i missed.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a blurry head of raven hair. I had passed out at this point.

When i woke up, i wasn't at my house. I didn't even know where i was. I looked around me and saw a medical box and my wrists where bandaged. I went to stand up and went dizzy so i fell back on the bed.

I managed to stand up and walked out the room to see where i was. I saw Mr.Way and bit the roof "OH MY FUCKING GOD." i grabbed my stuff and walked out slamming the door.

He followed me on his harley motorcycle. "Want a lift ?" I wrapped my self in my jacket and continued to walk faster. "I'll take that as a no." He turned back around to go back to his.

When i walked Into my house my dad was sat on the couch drinking from a bottle of Whiksey. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ?!" He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. He started to punch me in the stomach and in the face.

I was kicking and screaming trying to get him off me. He then moved back and chucked the glass bottle at me and it cut my head, he had stormed off after that to his room. I then ran up to mine and got some clothes on and jumped out of my window so my dad wouldn't catch me.

I didn't know where i was walking and i ended up at a park. I sat down, and felt really faint. "Y/N ?!" I turned around but i did it too fast and fainted. I felt a hand run across my face and i heard someone say "fuck".

I woke up and felt a pair of strong pale arms wrapped around my waist. I quickly lifted the sheets and i saw i was fully clothed. "Phew".
I turned around and guess who. "Fucking hell" I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I stood and looked at myself in the mirror and was looking at the bruises my dad had left on my stomach last night.

————————————————————————Total words: 1185