Chapter 12

It was a few weeks until the end of my Highschool life and the nerves were building up, So much so i struggled to sleep at night and i've been eating less and less.

I was sat in Gerards office working on a piece for my finals, and i was stressing out. My knee was bouncing and i was tapping my pencil on the table.

"Hey sugar, i bought you a sandwich." He opened the door slightly and placed it down next to me. "I'm not hungry" I was lying i was starving but i couldn't, i wouldn't eat until i finished this piece for my finals.

"Hey look at me" He placed his hand on my cheek and moved my face to look at him. He then placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Don't worry okay, i'm here if you need me sugar." He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Do you need help ?" He moved himself behind me and placed his hand on mine and helped me draw my self portrait. It turned out better than i expected. "How about i shade it for you yeah ? you go and get some rest sugar."

"Thanks Gerard" I stood up and walked into our room and lay on the bed and curled into a ball and fell asleep. I'm sure i was asleep for a good few hours because when i woke up it was dark and Gerard was asleep next to me.

I stood up and went to the office and saw that he had finished shading it for me. I smiled and saw a note.
Hey Y/N, I know you have been feeling stressed so i want you to know you will ace your finals, just take a step back and relax yeah ? I love you (as a friend because Gerard would kill me). From Frank xoxo <3

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. "What did i do to deserve you guys ?" I smiled as i held it to my chest. "Well where can we start Gerard ?" i turned around and saw them both stood in the door frame and i jumped at them both and hugged them.

"Thank you, guys" i had tears rolling down my face. I kissed Gerard on the lips and frank on the cheek. "I love you both but Gerard more, sorry frank" He pretended to look offended but he ended up giggling.

They both hugged me before frank went back to the sofa and fell asleep with Bella and me and Gerard were still stood there in each others embrace. I didn't want to leave this position because he makes me feel safe. "I love you Gerard".

He rubbed my back "I love you too sugar" He carried me into the bedroom before placing me on the bed and kissing me and falling asleep.

I woke up to frank jumping on the bed then slipping on my leg and falling off the bed. "WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHA" i couldn't help but laugh my head off accidentally waking Gerard up.

"What's happen- AHAHAHAA" He saw frank on the floor and laughing aswell. "Okay frank shoo i need to speak to Y/N" Gerard shooed Frank off and he skipped out the door. "Am i in trouble ?"

He chuckled. "Nope i just wanna do this" He came back into the bed and kissed me holding my head to deepen it. "Wait Gerard... Has frank left ?" He nodded "He had to go and take bella home to feed her."

I nodded and started to kiss him again. He moved his hands down my sides and put them under my shirt as my hands wrapped into his hair. I pushed him over, so i got on the top.

He held onto my waist pulling me closer to him not breaking the kiss until he pulled the shirt over my head and tossing it to the side.

He rolled over which made me on the bottom and still didn't break the kiss. I had to pull away because i was gonna pass out from not being able to breathe. He then just flopped onto me and hugged me.

"school tomorrow Y/N" i rolled my eyes. "Shhhh, don't remind me. I'm already stressed as it is." He patted my head before getting up and going into the kitchen.

I walked out to the kitchen after putting my shirt back on and one of his hoodies. "What cha making ?" He turned around and pushed his hair out of his face. "I'm making eggs and avocado on toast."

"Ooo, yummy"  He passed me a plate and i started to eat its contents. He sat next to me and ate his. "Coffee Geebear ?" He nodded and i got up and turned on the coffee machine and got two mugs from the cupboard and put them down.

I was humming while waiting for the coffee to brew (IDK WHAT COFFEE DOES). Once it had finished, i poured it into the mugs and passed one to Gerard. "Thank you, sugar" He placed a kiss on my cheek and drank it.

I finished eating my food and drinking my coffee so i decided to let Gerard have a break from doing the dishes, so i did it for him. "Sugar, i can do it it's fine" I shushed him "No it's fine i'm doing it." He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. "I love you baby girl" I smiled "I love you too Geebear"

Once i had finished, i dried the plates and mugs and put them away. He still didn't leave me. He was still wrapped around my waist leaving little kisses on my neck every now and then.

We then sat on the sofa, and he sat behind me. "did you need anymore help with your art finals ?" I shook my head. "That was the last thing i had to do and thanks for helping me." I leant up and kissed his chin.

———————————————————————

Total Words: 1009