Chapter 24

When i woke up i could smell bacon, but Gerard was laying next to me. "Gee, wake up... Did Frank break in ?" I whispered. "Umm i don't think so..." Gerard said groggily.

I stood up and pulled one of Gerard's hoodies over my head. I walked out of the room to see my 'Mom' cooking in the kitchen. "Oh for fuck sake" i said walking back into the bedroom.

"I hate her so much" i said face-planting back onto the bed. "I know, but you have to forgive her at some point" Gerard said turning over and pulling me into his chest.

"Who's side are you on ?" i said sarcastically. "Yours" He said kissing my neck. "Hmm, doesn't sound like it." I said. He stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

"What ?" I said. "I'm always on your side, i'm just giving you words of Wisdom" Gerard said and he giggled. "Shut up" i said laughing. "I don't want to" Gerard said fake pouting.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "I'm not gonna talk to her.." I said. "Y/N, you have to" Gerard said. "But i don't want to" I moaned. "But you have to" Gerard said in the same tone as me.

"Ugh whatever..." I said, standing up. "Are you coming for breakfast or not ?" I said dragging him. "I don't want to" He said. "Come on" I said. "Fine, i'm coming now" He stood up and grabbed a Hoodie for himself and pulled it over his head.

"Piggyback" I said jumping onto his back. "Fine" He carried me out to the kitchen putting me on the counter. "Y/N, i'm so sorry" My mom said passing me a plate.

"Save it, i don't care for what you have to say" I took the plate and sat on the sofa infront of the TV.  "Y/N, what did i say..." Gerard said sitting next to me. "I don't care, she could have at least taken me with her" I said taking a bite out of the bacon.

I finished eating my bacon and took my plate into the kitchen. "Y/N please, just let me explain..." My mom said. "Fine explain to me what i possibly couldn't understand." I said putting my plate on the side.

"Well, when you were around 4 or 5, your dad started to drink progressively more and more, he would come home from work drunk and then he would hit me. It was only when you were around 13 that i'd had enough so i faked my death basically so i didn't have to deal with him"

"I moved away for a few years, and i got my life back on track, i regretted every minute knowing that i had left you there with him and i wanted to come back but i couldn't bring myself to do it Y/N, i felt terrible and i missed you everyday."

"It was only this past few years that i had decided that i was gonna come back, so i did some research, and found out you were here with Gerard, so with a help of a few friends, i found out the address and here i am" She said.

My face fell and tears started to roll down my face. "D-did Gerard know ?" I said. "No,
one knew apart from the person i was staying with" She said. "I'm so sorry mom i didn't know" i stood up and hugged her tight.

"You wouldn't have sweetheart, i don't blame you.." She said rubbing my head gently. "But now, you and Gerard are getting married, i'm so happy for you, my little girl all grown up" She smiled wiping my tears with her thumbs.

"Is everything okay in here ?" Gerard said walking into the kitchen. "Yeah..." My mom said. I walked over to Gerard and hugged him tight. "Thank you so much" I said crying into his chest. "It's fine Y/N, don't worry" He whispered into my head. "I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He whispered.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 682