Chapter 22

"They don't like being shipped" Gerard said chuckling. "Eh, wait" I ran back into my bedroom and grabbed my eyeliner. I ran back out and leant over mikey and ray.

I wrote 'I love Mikey' on ray's forehead and 'I love Ray' On mikey's forehead. "Y/N, they are gonna kill you..." Gerard said as he walked to the coffee machine.

I walked away chuckling and chucked my eyeliner pencil back into my room. Frank woke up and stumbled out of my room clutching his head. "Advil..." I chucked him the bottle and he tipped one into his hand at ate it.

"Thanks" He walked over taking my coffee. "You bitch..." I said. I nicked Gerard's while he wasn't looking and he made a new one.

After a few minutes Ray and Mikey both woke up and shot up away from eachother. I was halfway through drinking my coffee and i couldn't help but laugh so i spurted hit coffee all over my face.

"What ?" Mikey said flattening his hair down. "Nothing" I said laughing then frank looked at the both and burst out laughing. "What's funny ?" Ray said. Frank, Gerard and I were all laughing at this point.

"I'm confused..." Mikey and ray turned to look at eachother and they both read what was on each others faces at the same time. "Okay, which one of you fuckwits did this..." Even though i had done it, me and frank both pointed at Gerard.

"Ugh, how dare you, it was Y/N" He said pointing at me. "Okay he's right it was me" I said now laughing when someone interrupted. "Can you lot shut up please !" Alex said turning into his front.

This made us laugh even more. We ended up sitting on the couch bindge watching Horror films then this happened.

"Damn it, Y/N we have to go, me and Frank have work tomorrow and i gave the guys lifts here" Gerard said getting his coat. "Oh...... Okay.." I said and looked down into my lap, at my hands.

"I promise i will visit you soon..." He said kissing my head. "okay.." i said quietly blinking back my tears. They all stood up and left and me and Alex were left on the sofa. I stood up, walking to my room and slammed the door behind me.

"Y/N ? Are you okay ?" I heard Alex yell form outside the door. I didn't reply so he came in.

I flopped onto my bed and started at the ceiling. He just sat at the edge of my bed staring at me. "I thought this would be easier Alex, i thought that i would be able to see Gee a lot more than i am, but he is busy with work, and i'm busy with college. I hate this Alex." I said turning my head to look at him.

"I know you do, but hopefully i can make your collage life less like hell, I've already been here for a year and i'm not leaving anytime soon until my grades get higher. You will probably end up graduating before me." He said i sat up.

"I wanna beat some bitches up" I stood up and clenched my fists. "O-okay ?" Alex stuttered and we both walked out of the dorm in hop of finding some preppy girls to beat up. Of course Alex wouldn't do that, but i would.

We came across one, she was walking in her own so u walked up behind her and pulled her hair, dragging her onto the floor. "Ow What the fuck ?!" She looked up and i was smirking down at her.

I kicked her in the ribs causing her to curl into a ball. I kept kicking and kicking and kicking until alex pulled me away from the bleeding heap on the floor. "Okay that's enough now let's go before the principle beats our asses." We both ran back to our dorm and hid.

We ended up retreating from our hiding places and there was a knock at the door. "Hello ?" I opened it. "Y/N L/N you are being permanently expelled, please pack your things" My face dropped and tears started to fall down my face.

I packed my things into boxes and Alex helped me carry them down stairs. We exchanged numbers and we cried into each other's embraces.  You picked up your phone and called frank.

(you, Frank)

Miss me already Y/N ?

It's not that... i was bored so i beat the shit out of a girl, and now i've been permanently expelled. I don't want to tell Gerard cause he will be mad at me, can you come pick me up from campus ?

Shit Y/N, yeah i'm on my way.

He hung up and i sat on a bench that was covered. After 15 minutes of wallowing in self pity Frank arrived and helped me pile my stuff into the back of his car.

"Gerard is gonna be so pissed at me isn't he ?" I asked wiping tears from my face. "I'm sure he will understand that you beat a bitch up for no reason." Frank said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny frank" I returned the sarcasm. The rest of the drive was quiet. When we pulled up at Gerard's house i stayed in the car whilst frank bought my stuff to the door.

"Y/N you're gonna have to get out sooner or later...." He said sitting back in the car. I sighed and unbuckled myself and stepped out of the car.

I walked to where my stuff was and knocked on the door. "Hel- Y/N ?" Gerard looked at me confused. "Why are you here ? Shouldn't you be on campus. ? Why is all your stuff here ?" He asked loads of questions.

"It's hard to explain, i basically beat a girl up because i was bored and then i got permanently expelled. Are you mad ?" I looked up at him and he was looking at me sympatheticly. "I could ever be mad at you
Y/N" He pulled me into a hug.

"Okay let's get your stuff inside before it gets stolen" He moved past me and out my stuff back into our room. He placed it all down and i unloaded it which took quicker than i expected.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

A/N- Aha look who updated :P (It's me !!) Sorry for not updating i've been having a shit ton of school work to do and my mental health is not that good but sorry and here you are :D

Total Words. 1095