Chapter 20

⚠️TW- SELF HARM⚠️

It was my last day of freedom before i had to go to college, so me and Gerard where packing some of my things. "Baby, if i don't like it can i come back here ?" I asked him.

"Of course sugar." He said picking up the last box and putting in the boot of the car. "You have everything sugar ?" He asked me putting the last of my things in the car.

"Yep.." I said sitting in the front next to him. We drive over to the college campus and the drive was quiet and long. Once we pulled into the parking lot we were met with a lady with a box of keys and a clipboard.

"Name ?" She said as if she was bored. "Y/N L/N" I said and she handed me some keys and a map. "Thank you" I said and she rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Well she was lovely" Gerard said. I grabbed a trolley and put all my boxes on it. We wheeled it to the elevator to find it was broken so we have to carry a trolley up 5 flights of stairs.

I unlocked my door and opened it. There was a boy making out with a girl on the couch. Gerard looked away. I cleared my throat and they jumped. "So which one of you is my room mate ?" I said.

The girl walked out and the bit was sat on the sofa. "I am beautiful" He said smirking. "Cute..." i said sarcastically and Gerard followed me in with the boxes. "Baby can you help me unpack ?" I said.

"Yeah.." My roommate said. "You're not my baby, you never will be." I said sticking my finger up showing a ring. "Oh right so this old toad is your fiancé ?" He said.

My face dropped and i pinned him to the wall. "He isn't an old toad and if you say that again i will throw you out of this window. Got it ?" I spat. "Okay come on Y/N leave him alone." Gerard carried me back to my room and shut the door.

"Ugh he's an asshole" I said pacing the room. "Come on let's unpack your stuff." He bought the boxes in and we started to place everything where i wanted it.

"Do you wanna stay tonight ?" I asked him hoping he would say yes. "Sugar, i cant i have to go to work tomorrow, baby i wish i could." He Bent down infront of me and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you gee" I said as a tear slid down my face. "I'll miss you too Sugar. I have to go now, stay safe" He stood up and left the room.

-Gerard's POV-

"I'll miss you too Sugar. I have to go now, stay safe" I stood up and left the room shutting the door behind me. "Look after her please ?" I pleaded her roommate. "You have nothing to worry about sir, i'll look after her. I won't let any harm come her way" He said patting my arm.

"Thank you" I said as i left the dorm room. I walked back to the car and sat in the car with my hands on the wheel. As i pulled out a tear fell down my face.

I wiped it away because she would want me to be strong. I drive away and think of her.

-Y/N's POV-

I heard the dorm room shut and i just sat on the floor crying. I heard a knock on the door. "Go away" I said. The door opened anyway and my room mate sat opposite me.

"I'm Alex, what's your name ?" He asked me holding his hand out. "Y-Y/N." I said shaking his hand. "I know you miss him but i promised i would look after you okay ?" He said patting my head.

"Thank you" I said. Standing up and sitting on my bed, i pulled out my sketchbook. "Damn, my pencils... i left them." I said searching my draws. "I have some, i'm guessing you're taking art ?" He said. "Yeah... and thank you" I said as he passed me some pencils.

I opened it and started to draw me and the boys together. "Who's that ?" Alex asked. "Oh that's Gerard, Ray, Frank and Mikey" I said pointing each of them out. "They helped me a lot" I said.

"That's nice." He said sitting at the end of my bed. "I'm going to the bathroom.." I said grabbing a bag and going in there. The only way i could stop me missing Gerard is cutting.

I sat on the edge of the bath and pulled out a blade. I slid it across my wrists and top of my thighs. I kept doing it until i heard a knock on the door. "Y/N you okay you have been in there a while ?" I heard Alex say.

"Yeah one second.." I put the blade in the bin and cleaned myself up. I walked out and smiled at Alex before going back in my room.

-Alex's POV-

"Y/N you okay you have been in there a while ?" I said knocking on the door. "Yeah one second.." I heard a clang and she walked out.

I saw she left a bag on the sink. I didn't want to nose but i had to for the sake of Gerard. I looked in it and saw a bunch of blades, i then looked in the bin and saw a bloodied blade.

"Oh my goodness" I said, i felt bad for her.

I waited until she was asleep so i could go into her room and get Gerard's Number. I snuck into her room and unlocked her phone. I quickly punched his number into my phone.

(Alex, Gerard)

Hi Gerard, it's Alex Y/N's roommate.

Hey, is everything okay ?

Not really, she was crying once you left then she went into the bathroom with a bag... when she left i snooped, i know i shouldn't have but there was a bag of blades and there was a bloodied one in the bin....

Okay.... i'll call her in the morning, thanks for telling me.

No problem i just thought you should know....

I put my phone down, going to my own room and lying on my bed and drifting to sleep.

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up and saw some messages from Gerard like 'Call me in the morning' and 'I need to know if you're okay sugar'. I lay back down and fell asleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Total Words: 1098