Chapter 18

When i woke up, i was laying on Gerard's chest and he was already awake stroking my hair. "Morning Gee" I said looking up and resting my head on my hand.

"Oh, morning sugar." He said kissing my head. "Frank is just gonna drop something off here and later you wanna go get dinner ?" He asked.

"Yayy, Where are we gonna go ?" I asked playing with his hair. "I'm gonna take you to a fancy restaurant and you can choose anything off the menu okay ?" He said sitting up.

"Okay, thank you baby.." I said standing up and walking out to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast Gee ?" I asked while grabbing the bread for myself.

"I'll have some toast." He said back. "Okay" i put 4 slices of bread into the toaster and pressed them down. While i was waiting for them to pop, i was shaking my hips dancing to a random tune i made up in my head.

I stopped when i felt something graze me. I stood up straight and turned around. "H-hi Gee" I said as my face started to go red. "Hey Sugar" He said smirking.

We stood with our eyes locked until the toast snapped us out of it as it popped. "Finally" I said turning around and buttering them. I turned around and gave two slices to Gerard and two slices for myself.

"Thank you sugar" He said sitting down at the table. I sat opposite him and took a bite out of my slices and put them back down. I nodded my head as i chewed.

Gerard just laughed at me. "You laughing at me for the way i eat ?" I saint in a jokingly threatening tone. "No.... it's just cute" He said laughing more.

"You're cute aswell" I said taking another bite. I felt his eyes on me until i had finished eating my toast and put my plate in the sink. I filled it up with warm water and some dish soap.

Gerard stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "You're gonna love the surprise i have for you later." He said chuckling.

"Hey, Gerard i have it" I heard Frank call fro the front door. "Okay one sec, sugar stay here" Gerard said. I heard some mumbling but i couldn't quite make it out.

Gerard came back after about Ten minutes and i was sat on the counter swinging my legs. "Okay you can come out now" Gerard said. "The surprise is later by the way, also don't try looking for your surprise because i've hidden it well" He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay" I said smiling at him and skipping out of the kitchen into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

I tilted my head back and let the water slowly soak my hair. I lifted my head up and wiped the water from my face and scrubbed my body.

I turned the shower off, stepping out and grabbing a towel. I wrapped it around me to shield me from the cold air as i stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the room.

I sifted through my draws and chucked something comfortable on. I dried my hair with a hairdryer because air-drying it takes too long.

I walked back into the living room and saw Gerard sat on the sofa. "You good now ?" He asked opening his arms, welcoming me for a hug.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his torso. "You smell nice" I said to him. "Thank you ?" He said in a questioning tone. "No problem." I said kissing him.

We sat like that until he chirped. "Do you wanna watch TV ?" He asked moving his head to face mine. "Yeah, Can we watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S ?" I asked sitting next to him and flicking in the TV. "Of course we can sugar" He said wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

After we binged watched the entirety of each series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, i went back into the bedroom to get changed for the little date we had.

I put on a pair of black, PVC leggings, a sparkly mauve top, Hoop earrings and my black combat boots. I walked out to find Gerard already stood in a suit and his hair combed back.

He Interlocked his arm with mine and walked me out to the car. "You ready ?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'm excited, let's go" I said jumping into the passenger seat and buckling my seatbelt and he did the same. After about a 15 minute drive we arrived at a VERY fancy restaurant.

"Good afternoon sir, how may i help ?" The nice waitress asked. "Reservation under Way ?" He said in reply. "Right this way sir, Ma'am." She led us to a little booth in the corner, she passed us some menus before walking off.

"This is so fancy Gee" I said looked into his eyes. "I know..." He said chuckling.

I looked through the menu and decided on Chicken Jalfrezi. He ordered a T-Bone steak with a side of Chips. "Are you ready to order ?" The waitress had come back with a little note pad. "Yes, can i get... a soda and a T-Bone steal please ?" He asked.

"Yep, and you Ma'am ?" She said turning her gaze towards me. "Hi yes, can i get a F/D (favourite drink) and the Chicken Jalfrezi ?" I said. "Of course, i will be back soon with your drinks.." She said before taking the menus off us and walking away.

Once our food had arrived, i started to eat it. "Y/N ?" I heard Gerard say. I looked up and he wasn't at his seat. I looked down to find him on one knee, The entire restaurant was staring.

"Y/N M/N L/N, i want you in my life forever, so could you do me the honour of Marrying me ?" He said staring at me. I looked down at the ring and i covered my mouth as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Y-Yes !!" I said choking through the tears as he stood up and hugged me tight. I heard applause from around the room and he slid the ring onto my shaking hand. "I love you soo much Y/N" He said hugging me again.

"I love you too Gerard Way" I said squeezing him.

After that long night, and the AMAZING food, Gerard led me back to the car and once u shut the door to the passenger side i squealed. "OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GETTING MARRIED." I stomped my feet in excitement and Gerard shut the door.

"You alright there sugar ?" He asked chuckling. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GEE" I said launching myself into him hugging him tight. "I love you too Sugar."

He drove us home and he opened the door. "CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!" I looked through the door to find Frank, Mikey and Ray holding a big banner and Streamers were everywhere. "You guys knew ?" I asked in absolute disbelief.

"OF COURSE WE DID !" They said in unison. "How long have you been planning this ?" I said to Gerard. "A few months" He said chuckling.

"Oh and there is one more surprise." He said. "Cover your eyes" He said as he walked off. I placed my hands over my eyes and So did frank just in case i peeked. "Open...." I opened my eyes and saw Gerard holding an oak box.

"What is it ?" I asked taking it from him carefully. "Sit on the couch and open it." He said directing me to the couch. Gerard was sat next to me and Frank, Ray and Mikey were sat at my feet.

I lifted the lid and saw a book. I flicked through, scanning over images of Me and Gerard. "Oh my god this is beautiful" i said, voice cracking. "Thank you so much." I said hugging Gerard.

"Wait there is a few more." He said directing my gaze back to the book. I flicked through a few more page until i came across pictures of me, mom and Gerard. That set off the water works.

I started to sob and Gerard pulled me closer. "She would be so proud of you Y/N" I heard him whisper in my ear. I hugged him hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

———————————————————————-

Total Words: 1400