Chapter 8

Once i had finished the pizza and the coffee i got up and walked to the bathroom to have a bath, i ran the bath and took off my clothes.

Once it was full i stepped into it and sunk myself. I held my breath and submerged my head under the water. It felt nice.

I was interrupted by a figure standing over me, so i surfaced. "Yes ?" I started to wipe the water from my face. "You okay there sugar ?" Gerard chuckled.

"Yea.... Wanna join me ?" He nodded and he took his clothes off and jumped in sitting behind me. He Nuzzled his head into my neck and i instantly felt relaxed.

He washed my hair for me while talking about random shit and i liked that, he was a lifesaver. I loved him lots.

After our bath we got out and got changed and went to the Kitchen and sat on the table, he bought over bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. Oh god i loved him.

We ate them in silence then there wasn't silence when frank entered. "Frank ? Don't you have your own house ?" Gerard stared at him.
"Well,.. yes but i have to show you something" Me and Gerard exchanged confused looks.

And that was when Frank brought in the fluffiest dog known to man. "OMG ITS SO CUTE" I jumped up and ran to it and started to play with it.

Gerard was laughing behind me "Hey !! Don't judge me i've never had a dog before and they so cute" I said fluffing it's cheeks. "Well maybe if you get your diploma for art we can get one."

Gerard side eyed me and my face lit up. "Really ?!" He just nodded, so i ran to him and jumped at him hugging him "I fucking love you Gerard" He hugged me tight. "I love you too Sugar"

frank was just melting in the background while playing with his dog. " Oh Get a room Gee" I looked around and saw Mikey and instantly went bright red, then nuzzled my head into Gerard's neck.

"Mikey, don't be so rude. Go find a Unicorn or something" Gerard sniggered while rubbing my back. "Yea mikey...." Frank and i both said in unison.

———————————————————————A/N- sorry this was shorter than normal, my grandad passed and i went to his funeral today and it's took it's toll so i will be back with a longer one soon i promise.

Total words: 409