Chapter 16

A/N- BTW that's not me i just found the image 😂
⚠️TW- SLIGHT ASSULT⚠️
————————————————————————

He helped me up and held me tight. "I am so, so, so sorry Y/N" He said kissing the top of my head and hugging me. "I-It's okay Gee, you couldn't have known, it's not your fault.." I said hugging him back.

He held my hand as we walked back to the car with a lot of bags. Once we got there, He chucked them in the trunk, and got in beside me starting the engine.

He slowly pulled out of the parking lot and he drove us home. I was tired so i had fallen asleep with my mouth wide open and my head against the glass.

I woke up when he went over a speed bump with a snort. "What the fuck..." I said rubbing my eyes. "Oh morning sleepy head." Gerard chuckled from the drivers seat.

"You went over a speed bump on purpose didn't you add hole ?" I said punching him in the arm and he nodded laughing.

"You're a bitch.." I said chuckling and rolling my eyes. We pulled up to the house and i jumped out of the car grabbing the bags from the trunk.

"Yassss bitchhh" i said grabbing the keys from Gerard and opening the door, chucking the bags on the floor, stretching my self along the couch.

"Are you putting these away or am i ?" i heard Gerard say, closing the door. "I'll do it later..." i said with no intention of actually doing it. "I'm gonna say that i'll do it." He said picking the bags up.

"Thank you Geebear" i said blowing him a kiss. He came back in and hovered over me, placing himself in-between my legs. "You gonna move over it am i gonna make you ?" He said placing his hands either side of my head.

"Actually i'm quite comfy here" I said smirking and pulling his head down for a kiss, tangling my hands in his messy black locks.

His hands traveled down to my waist pulling me onto his lap so i was straddling him. "EW GET A ROOM" Frank said bursting through the door. "Fuck..." I heard Gerard mutter.

"Hello to you too Mr. Way" Frank said swatting Gerard round the head.

"What the fuck was that for ?!" Gerard said snapping at him.

"I'm fed up of you fucking interrupting, and letting yourself in my fucking house without me saying !!" Gerard said gently moving me to the side and standing up.

I could see Frank was quite hurt at what Gerard had said. "Gee, calm down" I said trying to grab his arm to pull him away, but he turned around and hit me.

Tears started to stream down my face. "Omg, Y/N i'm so sorry, baby" He said coming towards me but i pushed him back crying. I stumbled back and ran into the bathroom.

"FUCK !!" i heard Gerard Shout and i heard the front door close, guessing it was Frank because i heard someone walking towards the bathroom door.

"Baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to, baby please open the door." He said, his voice cracking. I could tell he was crying but i just stayed there on the floor.

"Y/N please open the door, I'm begging you." He said crying even more. I shuffled closer to the door unlocking it and moving back.

The door cracked open as a puffy, red eyed Gerard stepped through and hugged me tight.

"Omg Y/N you don't know how sorry i am, I'm so, so, so, sorry." He cried into my head making the top of my head wet. I hugged him back. "I'm sorry too" I said quietly.

"Why are you sorry ?" He said moving my face to look at him. "This wouldn't have happened if i hadn't tried to pull you away" I said crying into his chest.

"Baby you have nothing to apologise for" He said rubbing my back. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap cradling me and gently rocking me.

He managed to calm me down because my breathing slowed and i wasn't crying anymore. We stayed on the floor for a while until Gerard carried me into the bedroom and placed me in the bed tucking me in.

"I'll sleep on the couch..." He said grabbing some blankets. "Wait, please stay, i don't like being in my own..." I said sitting up. He looked around at me and placed the blankets on the edge of the bed.

He crawled up next to me and wrapped his arms around me hugging me close. "I'm sorry Y/N" He said before he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "It's okay Gee" I said rubbing his head.

I didn't sleep very well, so i was lay awake stroking his head as he slept soundly. Every time he moved i would comfort him, every time he stirred i would comfort him.

I wondered how bad he might have felt but i out that thought to the back of my head. All that mattered was here and now.

As the hours flew past, the more tired i got. I didn't want to sleep, i wanted to stay awake and comfort Gerard. I ended up falling asleep as the light started to pour through the window.

I stayed with my hand on Gerard's head and my arm around him for a while until i woke up again. I woke up only after a few hours of sleep and Gerard was still sleeping.

I continued to cradle him even though i'd have big ass bags under my eyes but that didn't matter. I left kisses on the top of his head randomly as he slept.

I can't believe what happened yesterday, it was CHAOTIC. But still that was in the past. 'Focus on the past and you'll miss the future' That's what my mom used to tell me anyway. I missed my mom a shit ton.

————————————————————————

Total words: 1036

A/N- Sorry for the long wait, i've been struggling with my mental health a lot but luckily i had my best friend/ boyfriend sharkynuget  - thank you :D