Chapter 17

I woke up and Gerard was still wrapped around me. "Morning Sugar" He said rubbing his head against my side. "Morning Gee" I said stroking his hair.

"You okay ?" He said looking up at me and kissing my cheek. "Yeah i'm fine, how about you ?" I said kissing him.

"I'm good" He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I giggled. "What ?" He said turning his head to look at me, smiling. "When you wake up, you remind me of a five year old.." I said giggling even more. 

He chuckled and picked me up placing me on his lap so i was straddling him. Buzz buzz. My phone buzzed so i rolled off and picked it up. There was a few messages from Frank.

(Frank, You)

Hey frank what's up ?
Is Gerard with you ?
Yeah he's sat next to me on the bed.
I was hoping i could talk to you alone ?
Yeah that's fine.. Meet me at Starbucks in Half an hour ?
Meet you there :)

"Who was that ?" He asked standing up and getting changed. "Oh just my friend, i'm meeting them at starbucks in half an hour.." I said keeping the fact it was frank. "Can i come ?" He said. "They wanna talk to me alone, they are feeling abit down.." I said lying again.

"Oh okay.." He said walking into the kitchen. I stood up and got changed into black skinny jeans, black misfits shirt and a hoodie, slipping on my black combat boots.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some toast. "I'll see you later baby" I said shutting the door and making my way to starbucks. I walked in and saw Frank sat at a booth, so i ordered my F/D (favourite drink) and sat down opposite frank.

"Hey Y/N..." He said with a sort of sad look on his face. "What's up ? You look like you haven't slept.." I said with a concerned look. "It's because i haven't" He said looking up at me.

"Is there anything in specific you wanted to talk about ?" I said placing my hand on his. "I-I pissed Gerard off didn't I ?" He said leaning against the back of the chair.

"I think so, but i think he was just in a bad mood already..." I said combing my hair out of my face. "Can you tell him i'm sorry ?" He said as a tear fell from his eye. "Well, if you come back with me, you can tell him yourself." I said smiling at him.

He nodded and followed me. As we got to the end of the road i could see he was getting worried. "Hey, it's gonna be fine.." I said placing a hand in his shoulder. He nodded and followed me into the house.

"Gerard i'm home" I said as i shut the door after frank had walked in. "I'm in the kitchen" He shouted back. I nodded at frank and he followed me in. "He- Why is he here ?" He said pointing at Frank. "He wants to apologise" I said moving Gerards hand down.

"I'm sorry, Gerard. I didn't want to piss you off, you're my best friend, and i don't know what i'd do without you Gee..." Frank said as tears rolled down his face.

"Frank.." Gerard said pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't know what i'd do with out you either man.." He grabbed frank and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry Gee" Frank said crying more.

"I'm sorry too Frankie" Gerard said hugging him tighter. I couldn't not take a picture because that was the cutest thing i've ever seen.

"Did you just take a picture ?" The guys said in unison. I pulled my phone down from infront of my face.. "Maybe.." I said giggling. "Delete it now..." Gerard said.

"Heh okay.." I deleted it and proved it, but i kept in the deleted folder. I would restore it later but he doesn't have to know.

After a few minutes Frank went home and it was just me and Gerard stood in the kitchen. "I'm hungry..." I said going through the fridge. "I've made pancakes..." He said chuckling.

"Yesss !" I said punching the air. He passed me a plate, i grabbed syrup from the cupboard and soaked my pancakes in it. "Ehehehehe" I said laughing evilly.

"Calm down there" Gerard took the Syrup and put some on his own. We both sat at the table and ate them. "These are good" I said with a mouth full of pancake.

"Yea because i made them." He said winking at me. I giggled and wolfed the rest of my pancakes down. I leant back and fell off the chair. "Ow.." I said sitting back up.

"You okay down there ?" Gerard said sitting up and looking down. "Heh yep.." I said standing up and carrying my plate to the sink.

"Bibygibbybleugh" I said randomly. I heard Gerard laughing behind me. "What was that ?!" He said going red and laughing. "I dunno, i just felt like saying it heheh" I said.

He stood up and placed his plate on top of mine in the sink and filled it up. He was humming while he washed the plates. I went and sat on the sofa and curled up.

Gerard came and sat next to me. "What do you wanna do ?" He said rubbing my leg. "I don't know, i'm quite tired, so i'm gonna sleep." I said and Gerard curled up behind me and held me close to him.

"And i will sleep next to you.." He said chuckling. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and his gently breathing set me soundly to sleep. His warm breath on my neck made me feel fuzzy on the inside.

He rubbed small circles on my arm and my skin prickled. I felt a soft chuckle against my neck. "I love you Y/N, you're amazing and beautiful" He whispered into my ear. "I love you too Gee" i mumbled.

———————————————————————-

Total Words: 1004