Waffle Shenanigans

I let my eyes slowly flutter open, taking in the morning air in an unfamiliar room, where am I? I glanced around, properly taking in my surroundings. Posters, a neon sign, led lights, a thin stream of smoke? I heard movement behind me, quickly rolling over to see who kidnapped me.

"'Morning." Suna glanced over at me long enough to gently place a blunt between my lips, rubbing his eyes immediately after.

I took a deep draw, filling my lungs with the thick smoke. I looked him over, chest exposed, black sweatpants peaking out from under the covers, hair a complete mess. "Why am I in your bed?"

"You fell asleep on the roof." He calmly replied, "Getting you through the window was hard enough I refused to carry you down the stairs."

"That's it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I passed the gas his way.

"I put a shirt on you?" he replied, "You came over in a sports bra last night and you started clinging to me like a little kid so I thought you'd rather have a shirt on."

I felt a flush of pink across my cheeks, causing me to face away from him, "I probably thought you were an Idol in my sleep."

I felt the motion of Suna moving, before I knew it I was staring up into those icy yellow eyes. My lips part with a tiny gasp of air, my body reacted before my mind had time to think. He gazed down at me, looking over my neck with hungry eyes, those beautiful eyes. I let mine flutter shut, not quite knowing what was going to happen next but bracing for anything. He moved, breath hitting the nape of my neck, then the bottom of my ear. I took a deep breath. He kissed my ear gently. I don't know why, and he didn't seem to either. He paused, "What do you want for breakfast? It's Saturday..."

He rolled off of the bed, landing on his feet before rummaging around for a sweatshirt, "Whatever you have is fine"

"Wanna go to waffle house?" He suggested, offering me a hand out of bed.

I took his offer, slowly pulling myself to my feet. I walked over to his dresser, opening the drawers in hopes of a spare hoodie....empty, "Do you ever put your clothes away or are they always on the floor?"

"Usually on the floor." He admitted without hesitation, "I think the hamper in the corner is clean."

"You're not concerned about what I'm looking for?" Rin always had a 'don't give two shits' attitude about him, sometimes it was amusing.

"Not really," He shrugged, "I figured you were looking for something to wear."

"You'd be right." I softly smiled.

"Damn I'm good." He threw the last bit of his blunt in an ashtray located on his nightstand.

"Yeah well get good at cleaning." I scoffed, "I think I'm gonna come over one day and just fix your bedroom."

"Yeah yeah, you'll end up smoking." He rolled his eyes playfully before reaching an arm around me, pulling out a black sweatshirt with a matching logo to his pants. Matching...Okay.