Bloody Good Time

TW// Blood, Sexual Activity

As the sleep fled from my body in fear of the morning sun I stretched out my arms, hitting the person next to me directly in the face.

"God damn!!" He exclaimed, cupping a hand over his nose, "Morning to you too!!"

I whipped my head around, taking a moment to remember Suna stayed with me last night, "Rin oh my god!!" I leap up, sprinting to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper. I sat down on his side of the bed, pressing the wad against his face gently. He squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for the pain to fade before opening them. 

"What was that??" He asked, glaring in my direction, "I stay over at your house and get popped in the face for it?" 

"I forgot you were here!!" I whined, "I didn't mean it! How can I make it up to you?"

A gleam of deviance sparkled in his eye, alarming me just a bit, "Kiss me."

"What?!" I pulled my hand back, blood starting to dry from his nose across his lips, "You would have to wash your face, and besides what would you want a kiss from me for anyway?"

"No," He replied, quickly closing the distance between us, leaving merely an inch of space between our faces. His cold eyes had an odd allure to them, seemingly causing them to sparkle if you looked for two long, "washing my face off would defeat the point. You've already kissed me normally so kiss me like I just won an MMA match against an unbeatable opponent."

I looked at him for no longer than a few seconds, closing my eyes to think. Why would he ask me to do that? My lips felt warmer, the smell of iron filling my lungs. My lips parted slightly on their own free will, making room for his to fill the space. One of his hands gripped my waist, the other cupping the back of my head. I felt my bed against my back, sucking in a deep breath. Why is he doing all of this? My hands moved on their own, resting on his bare chest. As I felt his skin against my palms I realized the lack of clothing on my own body. I was wearing nothing but a lacy bralette and a pair of short shorts. My left hand moved to his hair, gripping it between my fingers with a slight whine. That only seemed to fuel him more. His hand slid under my back, pulling my body against his. He broke the kiss, tilting my head to the right before devouring my neck.

"Suna!" I yelped, snapping out of the trance he had put me in, "What..." I tried to catch my breath, "What are you doing..?"

"Just having a good time," He replied, "You wanted something like this from someone else last night, so what's wrong with it now"

"You're one of my best friends!" I exclaimed, covering my face with the back of my hand.

"So you'll do it with a stranger but not your friends?" He asked, pulling away from me, "You know how dangerous that is?"

I pushed him the rest of the way off, sliding off of my bed and walking to the door, "If you just stayed to lecture me when I got sober then get lost."

"You really don't like to be wrong, do you?" He followed me down to the kitchen, leaning against the counter as he wet a paper towel.