Fuzzy Nights

The school bell rang as the six of us, Atsumu's Girlfriend, Yuki, included, met up near the front office to head to my place. Tsumu had his arm thrown around Yuki while Samu and Kita seemed to pin Suna and me next to each other. It's not like I disliked him or anything, he was my friend, after all, things were just a little awkward after last night. Memories came flooding back to me as I positioned my jacket in a way that would hide my neck, hoping no one had seen the small reddish-purple bruises on my neck. I glanced over at Suna, who had his eyes glued to his phone like always. I thought about the way his soft lips felt on my skin, reliving the moment briefly. I snapped out of it the moment I heard Astumu calling my name, "(Y/N)? You mind sitting on someone's lap? I'd have Yuki sit on mine but I have to drive."

"Not at all," I replied with a smile, waiting to get in the car to see who would end up on the end. Osamu on the right, Suna on the left, Kita choosing to sit in the middle. If I sat on Osamu he should tickle me the entire wat there, on top of teasing me threw whispers in my ear, Suna was my best option, no matter how awkward it was going to be, "Move your hands, Rin.

"But an ass like that needs to be held." He joked, pulling me onto his lap without hesitation. I flicked his knee, earning a small "ow" and a "What was that for?"

"Just felt like it," I replied with a grin.

"So how long have you and Tsumu known each other, (Y/N)?" Yuki asked from the front seat, long brown hair tied neatly in a braid.

"I've known the twins since I was little." I answered, trying not to give her a reason to hate me, "Atsumu's like a brother to me."

"What about me?!" Osamu whined

"You're too cool to be a brother." I chuckled, knowing damn well what would come out of Atsumu's mouth.

"But I'm the cooler brother!" He insisted, making a right-hand turn onto our street.

"As if." Osamu teased, "Right Kita?"

"Whatever you say, Samu." Kita simply replied, attempting to not piss off his crush.

"What about me?" Suna asked, whispering directly into the back of my neck.

I froze for a brief moment, trying to acclimate to the sudden proximity, "Definitely not a brother, too cool, just like Samu."

"Awe I'm not special?" He teased trying his hardest to make me uncomfortable as we pulled into the twin's driveway. Atsumu parked his car before we all climbed out and walked across the street to my house. Due to the ruckus, I was able to avoid any more close encounters with Suna.

"Do you still have my sweat pants?" The brunet asked, not bothering to look up from his phone.

"Yeah, should be at the end of my bed." I recalled, "I washed them last night."

"What is he your boyfriend or something?" Kita remarked

"Gross!" I spat out, "Like I would ever date any of you idiots!"