Partys and Promises

Yo thanks for tuning into this chapter but uhhhhh bring ur holey water and tissues. You'll need them.

After practice I left with Suna, getting dropped off at Yuki's house after she finished work, "Thanks for the ride Rin."

"Anytime short stuff." He replied, a wink flicking from his greyish-yellow eyes.

"I'm not short," I argued, "You're just tall!"

I shut the car door behind me, walking up the driveway and taking the short sidewalk to the door. Yuki's house was huge, but it made perfect sense as her father was the CEO of one of Japan's largest tech companies. She was a nice person, never bragged about anything, always insisted on paying for lunch, and so on. I knocked on the door, Yuki quickly rushing over to let me in, "Hey ready to get all dolled up?"

"Hell yeah," I replied with a smile, following Yuki to her bedroom.

She sat me down, flicking her dark brown hair over her shoulder, "Wanna borrow a dress of mine?"

"Duh," I scoffed, "I don't have anything fancy like that."

She rummaged through her massive walk-in closet, picking out a black minidress with a slit ending right about where your underwear would start, a matching white one, a shimmery blue dress, and a satin pink one, "So what are ya thinking?"

I looked over them, taking the fabrics and their breathableness into consideration, "We could match with the black and white ones?"

"Oh, I'm wearing a purple silk one, similar to this pink one!!" She informed me.

"I guess I'll wear the pink one then." I wasn't very partial to which dress I was wearing, I just didn't want to stick out too much on my own.

"Cute!!" She squealed, "I love it when we match!!"

I slipped into the dress, picking out a pair of simple nude heels to match. I sat down at her large white vanity, closing my eyes as prep for her to do my make-up. She brushed on a simple natural glam look, the dark cat-eye liner being the boldest thing on my face. She swiped on a glittery pink lip gloss before spraying me down with setting spray. Finally, I opened my eyes, taking in the beautiful makeup, along with the dress. She straightened my hair, tieing it up into a high poney tail. She placed a thin chain with a butterfly pendant around my neck, matching the one she was wearing, "Did you get this for me?"

"Of course!" She radiated happiness, "Now we have friendship necklaces!"

"Thank you, Yuki," I smiled, "It's beautiful."

"It's got real diamonds!!" she announced without hesitation.

"Take it back," I demanded, freezing in place.

"What why?!" She whined, pouting.

"I'm not worthy of something so expensive!" I exclaimed, looking her in the eye with worry.

"Of course you are silly!" She giggled, "My friends can't go around without at least one piece of fine jewelry!"

I huffed, admitting defeat with the knowledge of never being able to refute her. A horn beeped outside, causing us to run to the window. Atsumu was waving his hand out the car window, Osamu, Kita, and Suna all in the back seat. I quickly realized I was going to be sitting on Suna's lap again. We made our way downstairs and out to the car, realizing it was already sunset. How long did it take the two of us to get ready?