Avoidance

After the movie, Rin grabbed his shirt and went home. I went about my night before heading to sleep at some point, there was school tomorrow so I really didn't have a choice. The next morning was simple, woke up, ate, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I never really wore makeup and I definitely wasn't going to start today. The twins picked me up, Rin choosing to drive his own car.

"How come you didn't go with Rin?" Samu asked from the passenger's seat.

"You guys are my best friends why wouldn't I pick you guys?" I shrugged, not really seeing an issue.

"So what was up with him staying the night after the party?" Tsumu questioned, glancing at me in the rearview mirror.

"I just didn't want to be alone." I simply stated, attempting to make it seem like nothing happened.

"Why did he take his car this morning when it was our turn to pick everyone up?" Samu casually asked.

"Not sure," I shrugged, "you would have to ask him."

There were a few moments of silence before the twins glanced at each other, Atsumu being the next to speak, "So how was it?"

"How was what?" I innocently asked, knowing exactly where this was going.

"The sex." The silver-haired twin responded.

"How the hell do you guys know everything?!" 

"Well we guess so when Rin left your house this morning with a sensitive nose and messy hair," Osamu gleamed.

"And then you came out of the house completely unaware of the dark purple marks on your neck." Atsumu finished, grinning from ear to ear.

My face flushed red, "Ass holes! That's what you are!"

"Love you (Y/N)~" the boys chimed in unison.

By that time we had already reached the school. I ran inside, frantically searching for Yuki before spotting her at her locker, "Yu!" I called out, springing over to her, attempting not to hit anyone, "Plz help it's a purple emergency!!"

As her eyes glanced down to my neck they grew in size. Without another word she grabbed her 'just in case' makeup bag and pulled me into the girl's locker room, sitting me down on the bench.  The small bag consisted of; a nude eyeshadow pallet, a beauty blender, a few brushes, lip gloss, both of our foundation and concealer shades, liquid eyeliner, and mascara, "So who was it? It wasn't at the party."

"It was someone you know yeah..." I vaguely responded, closing my eyes as Yuki decided to give me a full face of makeup, this was quite the common thing.

"Okay but like...who." She questioned, "Don't make me sat who I think it was."